Scene 1 - Terrahawks, Stay On This Channel

We begin with the ITV Studios Global Entertainment logo. This then follows with the Anderson Entertainment logo and then for Tiny Giants. We then immediately begin with the glorious opening titles, "Filmed In SUPERMACROMATION" and "Filmed In Huddsoncolour".

TERRAHAWKS! STAY ON THIS CHANNEL! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!

(Opening titles)

Once this is over, we cut to a beautiful setting in South America with a beautiful garden stretching in our vast view. Situated in the centre is the White House, the central headquarters of the Terrahawks. The quiet song of the birds singing fills warmth and tranquillity in our view. A sudden rumbling sensation begins to build. The section of the house begins to split open, breaking up into four sections to allow the opening of an upcoming launch. We then cut underground to reveal the Battlehawk launching up on its gantry to rise ninety degrees for vertical take-off. The VTOL jets of the ship continues to blast the craft upwards. 

The craft, the major heavy equipment carrier for the organisation, is housed underneath the base. The story opens with a strong opening hook of seeing a craft launch from an unsuspecting base. We see the Battlehawk soar up into the air, rising and rising into the sky. The White House begins to fold itself back up. This then cuts to see the Batllehawk gaining to the height of the clouds as the ship flies horizontally to the left of the screen. Inside the craft, we see Dr. Ninestein and Captain Mary Falconer at the controls of the ship. Behind them is a stall with a grey circular head, allowing a seat for Zeroid Sergeant Major Zero to sit on. Triumphant music continues to play.

Dr. Ninestein:

Fantastic launch, Mary. Just fantastic.

Mary:

Thanks, Tiger. ETA Washington rendezvous will be in half an hour.

Dr. Ninestein:

10-10.

Sergeant Major Zero:

Dr. Ninestein, Hawkeye will be launching Hawking at any moment now. His arrival time to collect Ms. Kestrel will lead him to coincide with our arrival at Washington.

Nearby, hundreds and thousands of miles below the Battlehawk, the sea begins to ripple and bubble. A whirlpool is being generated from deep below the surface. The path reaches the top surface. Down underground, we see Hawkeye inside the craft of his ship – Hawkwing. The man prepares to launch. The ship blasts its motors, sending the craft forward. The pace rapidly increases as the path of the ship rises upwards. A path for the ship to rise from the ocean floor to the surface increases strength so a craft can rise up to the surface easily without submerging in the sea. Hawkwing then shoots up into the whirlpool and up out into the sky. The craft rises upwards again as we see the ship reach cloud level. Hawkeye controls the craft of his ship confidently.

Hawkeye:

Hawkeye to Battletank, meet you guys at Washington.

Dr. Ninestein's voice is heard over the radio.

Dr. Ninestein:

Have a good fright, Hawkwing. See you at Washington.

The craft then spins to the left to soar away. We then cut to a record company composing specific theme songs – AnderBurr records. A white Rolls Royce is situated outside. This then transitions for us to see inside where Kate Kestrel performs her latest song. Kate is a secret member of the Terrahawks who pretends to be a singer to help cover up for her identity. She plays her song in a booth. Her manager Stew Dapples with a large white headset over his ears bobs up and down to the music. The other manager in sat in the gallery, a menacing shadow looming over him, does not have his full face shown from the darkness. Chick King, the man's name, also bobs up and down to the theme Kate plays.

#I TURN MY FACE UP TO THE SKY! I FEEL A WORLD OF PRESSURE BUILDING UP INSIDE OF ME! AS IF IN ANSWER TO MY CRY I HEAR THE CRASH OF THUNDER AND THE TRACY SYMPHONY!

THE LIGHTS ARE OUT IN LONDON TOWN! COMMUNICATION BREAKING DOWN! AND IF THE CREATURE DOESN'T KILL! BE SURE THE RADIATION WILL!

SOS! ME TRACY THE WESTERN WORLD IS FALLING, SOS! INTERNATIONAL RESCUE HEAR US CALLING! SOS!#

The song finishes, and Stew and Chick King are delighted at Kate's performance.

Stew Dapples:

Wooo! Wooo! Bravo, Ms. Kestrel. That really was most bravo. Bravo.

Chick King:

Great, Kate. That was solid that take. Let's go for the final one.

Kate Kestrel:

Sure thing.

A bleeping noise sounds from Kate's person. She turns it off.

I have to leave.

Without the knowledge of Stew or Chick, Kate leaves the room.

Stew Dapples:

Right, now, here we go Ms. Kestrel... Ms. Kestrel? Kate? Kate?

Chick King:

What's happening, Stew?

Stew Dapples:

I... I don't know. She's gone again, man. Like I mean, you know, gone out of the studio again. It's like she thinks she can own this place, I mean, go in, go out, you know.

The Rolls Royce facing towards the right of the screen begin setting off. The car, Hudson, is a highly advanced car that can talk for itself and is equipped with highly advanced equipment aboard. Hudson can also drive for itself. Kate is comfortable sitting in the back enjoying the trip.

Hudson:

How was the rehearsal performing, Ms. Kate?

Kate Kestrel:

Fine, Hudson. I thought we might have run over into this. But as they say, duty calls.

Hudson:

Quite correct, madam. Hawkwing will be stationed at the cave entrance by the time we will be arriving.

The car continues speeding down the road to meet at the point of rendezvous.