bodyshamed

quick little warning. this will include bad talk about bodies, and being insecure. if your insecure, your body is gorgeous. doesn't matter the size. your body doesn't define you. if you don't like ready about this topic, then you can feel free to skip. love you all!

also, i'm sorry for making bryce the bad guy. don't do send hate toward him. i didn't know who else to do other then him. again so sorry bryce.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

it's the evening, and you head up to get ready for dinner plans you have tonight. you do your makeup and wear a cute outfit. the girls all finish, and you, mia and paige walk down the stairs making thomas and jacobs jaw drop for you and mia. 

jacob: holy shi-

thomas: we definitely got the right girls

thomas and jacob laugh

thomas: anyways let's go

you guys order and everything and talk to mia and paige. 

paige: we should so go to the beach tomorrow 

mia: good idea

y/n: yes we should, i definitely need a tan

you girls laugh. the food soon later arrives. 

bryce: y/n, why are you barely eating? are you trying to not mess up your body? 

you drop your fork and tear up. you leave and go outside

jacob: alright bryce now that's messed up.

bryce: she was barely eating tho

paige: but you shouldn't say that. 

mia: you never now if y/n is or has been insecure 

jacob gets up and goes outside

jacob: baby, don't listen to him

y/n: how. just how. (you say crying)

jacob: aww baby don't cry, come here

jacob hugs you have your head be in his chest. you continue to cry. 

jacob: do you want to go back in?

y/n: i don't think i can. i rather not

jacob: ok

y/n: here's the money for my food, just bring a box home or whatever

jacob: no need to pay

y/n: i insist

jacob grabs the money then gives you a kiss. as soon as he goes back inside, you get in the call and uber and go home. you let jacob know that you went home so he doesn't get worried.

mia: is she not coming back?

jacob: no. she's really hurt. 

jackson: and it's all your fault bryce.

they all finish dinner and arrive back home. jacob runs up to his room because he knows your in there. he sees your asleep and that you have been crying. jacob gets ready for bed and hugs you tightly. 

it's now morning, and you don't eat anything for breakfast. you stay in bed. jacob soon comes upstairs.

jacob: baby, are you not going to eat?

y/n: i'm not hungry

jacob: baby, i know what bryce said to you last night hurt. 

you start to tear up

jacob: please don't cry

jacobs gets beside you and puts you in his chest

jacob: but baby listen, his words hurt, but your body doesn't define you. eating is good for you my love. 

y/n: i don't know anymore.

you cry for minutes, then end up falling asleep. you don't eat much that day but jacob helps manage that you at least eat something. you spend the day mostly alone other than having jacob with you.