prank

it starts to get late at night and you just get out of the shower. the boys said they were going to go watch a movie so i spent time taking care of myself and hanging out with paige and mia. i watch tv in our room, and its now midnight. i text jacob because they should be arriving by now, but jacob never answered me. after the text i put my phone down thinking jacob saw the message and called me, but instead it was a different number. i answered  and all i heard were wierd breathing noises and outside noises. i hanged up and found it wierd. i then heard knocks on the window, and that's where i got scared. paige and mia were already asleep and jacob didn't answer none of my text.

y/n: whoever is doing all this bullshit, stop now.

i  go downstairs and hear footsteps outside. i find it right for me to go outside, and see if i can see the person. i go and walk around the pool, i then hear a scream and i scream as well. i fell into the pool. all i remember is i couldn't get out. i blacked out. 

the boys came running. they pulled you out but thought you were pranking them. they stood there, and i was there blacked out. jacob then started to get worried and started doing cpr. he was able to get the water out. i carefully sit up and look around. that's when i remember what happened. i got up and ran upstairs, paige and mia saw me and ran behind me.

mia: what happened

paige: why are you soaking wet?

y/n: the boys thought it was funny to prank me. i was walking outside until jacob screamed and i fell into the pool. they thought i was pranking them back but i drowned. they pulled me out thinking everything was fake, until they realized. i can't swim and he thinks that's a good idea.

mia: i feel so bad

paige: doesn't he know

y/n: yea, but clearly forgot. 

i start getting up and jacob comes in. i ignore him and go to the bathroom.

jacob: y/n.. wait, baby

you close the door in his face

paige: give her time

jacob: but..

mia: no buts, she needs time. 

i hear them leave, i turn on the shower and sit there crying. i cried for 30 minutes straight thinking that i could've almost died. i soon get out and put on comfy clothing. i then lay in bed and go on my phone until jacob comes in.

jacob: baby i'm sorry

i ignore him. he notices and sits on the bed beside you.

y/n: please, say something. 

y/n: and say what huh? say that you almost let me die, that's what you want me to say?

jacob looks at me as if those words hurt. 

jacob: of course not those specific words

jacob said with a softer voice seeming he wanted to cry.

y/n: well it's what it looked like.

i turn my head and look away from him. jacob doesn't move. i then look over and notice he has tears in his eyes. i couldn't be mad at him and felt bad.

y/n: baby i'm sorry

jacob just sits there.

y/n: i didn't think it would hurt you. it's just what i thought.

jacob: but i wish you didn't think that way

i look at him without knowing what to say

jacob: i knew you couldn't swim but didn't know you were right by the pool. and i would never ever want to here you think that i wanted you to die

i felt so bad that it even had me tear up. i hug him so hard. 

y/n: baby i'm sorry. look, at least i'm alive. 

i kiss his forehead and head many times. i put him in my chest and play with his hair. by heart was shattered that i made my words hurt him. jacob cried for minutes. i felt so bad. 

y/n: i feel so bad. i'm so sorry

jacob starts to calm down

jacob: never say that again, please, i couldn't take loosing you. your the only one i have.

a tear fell down your eye. 

y/n: baby, i'll be here always, by your side, always loving you. 

jacob looks at you. he noticed the tear. you go in and give him a kiss on the lips. 

y/n: baby, it's late, you should get some rest

jacob: i love you so fucking much

y/n: and i love you so much more

jacob falls asleep on your chest. i give him kisses on his head and falls asleep soon after. i felt bad for that night. but god, i'm proud he's mine and only mine.

y/n: goodnight my love 

i whispered and gave him one more kiss on his head.

y/n: i love you