(10)

Knock knock

"Come in"

Taehyung knock on door of Mrs jeon, taehyung was in kitchen doing some work that's when a maid come to him and said that Mrs jeon wanted to meet him that's why now he standing in front of Mrs jeon room.

He twist door knob and enter inside after he hear permission to come inside, he remember Mrs jeon say so many time to him that not knock on door because now this house is also of taehyung.

Yes this whole is of taehyung, This whole family is of taehyung but the main thing his mate are not of his, his mate love are not his, he ones again buried that feeling inside of his heart like he did to his every
Painful feeling which give him more pain.

"Mom you called me"

Taehyung said after collect himself, he saw Mrs jeon was sitting on bed with her arms crossed against her chest and angry expression on her face?

"What happened m........... "

"SO NOW YOU START TO HIDE THINGS FROM US"

Mrs jeon word make taehyung feel his breath struck in his throat like someone squeeze his throat very tightly so even slightly Breath couldn't come out from his throat.

Did Mrs jeon come to know the truth about his RELATIONSHIP WITH JUNGKOOK, which is so toxic, taehyung started to sweat while thought about consequences of this.

Whole family will started to hate his alpha which he not wanted, what happen if his alpha not like him it's not his alpha fault, did really his alpha had not fault?

What happen if he not love him, maybe he is not better get love by his alpha, did
He is not better to get love by his alpha?

But couldn't able to see his alpha family hate him because of him, he not want that, everybody will accused jungkook for not accept himhim when he did not had any fault?

If this news will reach to outsider it's will ruin jeons Reputation which he not want
Who help him so much in his worst day, he make there day worst no it's can't happen.

"What.... I.. Hi.... de... Mom"

Taehyung ask in shaking formed, he feeling so much scared when he is not
Culprit but still he is feeling.

"What else taehyung, you hide from us that you was wanted to work in jeon
Enterprises"

A breeze of relief run from taehyung body after hear Mrs jeon word, he feel happy from inside that now no one will hate his alpha.

"If your mom could not have told me i would never will come to know, why you hide this from us did we are not your family"

Mrs jeon said while made a disappointed look her face, she meet Mrs kim in mall where she was gose for buy some gifts
To give on festival which is going come soon, that's when they were talking randomly this thing slip from Mrs kim tongue.

"That's not mom, you are my everything"

Taehyung saud while make her way toward Mrs jeon he sit on his nees then hold Mrs jeon hands.

"Than tell me why hide this from us"

Mrs jeon made taehyung sit beside her on bed who sit down then start to play with his pallu.

"You already...did so...much for me and for. Mmmy family so I was not wanted ...to make you more worried"

Taehyung said while looking down because he don't have guts say all of this while looking in Mrs jeon eyes.