(26)

(I want to inform you all that werewolf pregnancy is only 4 months"

In middle of night a pouty big baby woke up from his deep slumber when his stomach grwol in hunger which disturb his sleep, he sat straight on bed and while slowly because he don't want to wake the person beside of him who sleeping peacefully.

"what happen my petal hmmmm, why wake up mummy"

Taehyung said while rubbing his cute two month bump, and smile cutely, he look more adorable with his bump and pouting such a baby.

"Are you feeling hungry hmm"

Taehyung ask while remove jungkook arm from his waist very slowly so jungkook sleep didn't disturb, he got his answer when his stomach ones again make a noise, he giggle and stood up from bed.

"let's fill your stomach"

With saying that he sneak out from room and make his way toward kicthen, he turn on lights, and started to looking for something to eat, but he craving for some ice-cream so he didn't liking anything. But he can't eat because he just had one ice-cream before sleep if his alpha get know that he eating ice-cream ones again he will be mad.

He made a pout while holding his bump, he looking like penguin but if he it quietly then alpha won't get know about it, he giggle on his thought and make his toward refrigerator.

He open it and started to look ice-cream but his eyes got teary when he didn't find any ice-cream there, his lips wobble, his tears about to left but his eyes goes wide when he feel his alpha presence behind him which make him gulp.

"What are you doing"

Taehyung slowly turn around and look down immediately when he saw his alpha standing there with a blank look on his face and his hands were folding infront of his chest.

"I ask you something OMEGA"

"I.... Was... Alpha.. I... Was... Looking... For.... Some... Ice-cream"

Taehyung said while stutter fear clearing looking on his face which jungkook and try to control his laughter because taehyung look even more cute when he became scared with his bump.

"but didn't you had ice-cream before sleeping"

"yes... But... What.. I can do... Petal... Was... Wanted to... Eat.. Alpha"

Taehyung said ones again now made a pout that because of petal he wanted eat ice-cream in this he didn't had any fault, jungkook notice that pout and broke in chuckle taehyung immediately look up when he hear his alpha is chuckled.

"ohhhh my.. God Tae look at your face.... Its ok you can have one more ice-cream"

"what.. I can have one ice-cream alpha"

Taehyung ask with his puppy ice and jungkook nodded, taehyung immediately started to giggle and clap with his hand in cute way jungkook swearing that its so much for his heart,but he frown when taehyung ones again made a pout.

"what happen Hmmm m"

"but there is no one more ice-cream in fridge"

Taehyung said in and sadness was clearly looking in his voice and jungkook can't saw his taehyung sad so he said...

"it's ok we can go to ice-cream parlour"

Jungkook said ones again taehyung clap and immediately make his way toward main door, jungkook shook his head on impatience of taehyung, he take his car key and walked out of mansion.