(20)

Present

Jungkook grabbed his wrist watch from Taehyung who was looking down all the time. Jungkook looking at taehyung and taehyung looking down while fiddling his finger, chirping of the bird can be heard from the mansion garden making the morning pleasant.

"I will get home early today... Be ready by the evening"

Jungkook glanced taehyung and spoke in his deep voice and taehyung become confuse why jungkook saying him to get ready did they are going somewhere.

"huh?.. We.. Are going.. Somewhere.. Alpha"

Taehyung ask in his soft voice and still didn't look up because he is scared to look in jungkook deep eyes which make him more afraid when already he is.

"hmm to our.. House"

Jungkook said while checking his phone and now taehyung look up after hear house, did they all are moving in New house but why anyone didn't tell him about this so thought to ask jungkook.

"new house.... But.. Why...anyone... Didn't.. Tell me"

"They will tell you when they know about it only you and me going in New house"

Jungkook said while chuckle and left from room leave behind a scared taehyung only he and jungkook alone in a mansion, its so frightening for taehyung,then he also left from his room.

"Take good care of my son in law okay jungkook"

Mrs jeon said in a little firm voice as jungkook smile toward her and hummed in small voice then hug Mrs jeon who also hug him back with a sad smile on her lips.

"we are going to miss you so much"

jin said and hug taehyung who hug him back and smile sadly, he is going to miss them badly but what he can do,he miss them all so much and he don't want to go also with jungkook,but he even can't live without jungkook.

"gonna miss you too jungkook"

"I will miss you too hyung"

jin said with sad smile on which jungkook smile back and side hug jin, he treat jin like his own big brother, who also treat him like a small brother,he will miss his jin hyung.

"hyung I will miss you"

Taehyung said and hug jimin tightly who hug him back and start crying both crying in each other arms which everyone bit teary expect jungkook who just Roll his eyes on this melodrama that's what he think.

"take care of you Hmmm now stop crying"

Jimin said after back away from hug and wipe taehyung tears who also wipe jimin tears which roll down from eyes to his cheeks, then taehyung take blessings while touch his in law feet who give him so many blessing.

Then they started to make their way out of mansion while taehyung looking behind his all moment which he spend in this mansion, when he crossed the bug door of mansion a tear left from his eyes, he turn around and touch dehli of mansion.

They last time bid goodbye to everyone and settle inside of car and driver drove away from mansion while cross main door of mansion and taehyung ones again started crying while put his hand on his mouth.

He open his teary eyes when he feel someone wipe his tears with a warm thumb which make him look the owner of thumb and found jungkook who was looking at him with his blank eyes, jungkook forward his handkerchief toward taehyung who hasitately took it and ones again jungkook started to look in his phone,and a warm feeling capture in taehyung heart.