MUST READ; Author's Note: Announcement.

Hi guys! How are you doing? I hope you are doing well and smiling in these trying times.

Since I'm already a college student, the majority of my time is devoted to schoolwork. I'm doing quite well, and I'm occupied with schoolwork which explains why I am M.I.A for these past weeks.

Unfortunately, when I announced an update on my message board, I was referring to this update and not another chapter. With a sad heart, and after careful and lengthy consideration, I have made the choice to abandon and drop this story.

As soon as I realized that this novel virtually promotes incestuous relationships, which is really terrible to begin with, I decided to stop writing and publish the remaining chapters.

To individuals I have insulted with my writing about the incest thing, I genuinely apologize, and I am now aware of what I did wrong. I should not have written it in the first place and imagined it as a brilliant or even cute love story. I am thankful to the peeps who commented on this and told me how frightening it is. Incest is never acceptable, even if it's simply shown in a fiction, because it reaches a large number of people and may lead them to believe it's usual or acceptable. Again, I apologize sincerely, and I understand and know more now.

I am ecstatic for everyone who has loved this novel and communicated with me during the trip this book has taken. I'm quite appreciative that I was allowed to share my thoughts with you, and I'm thrilled that I was called out for writing something so unsettling. I am currently saddened by the fact that I cannot continue, but I must do what is right.

This book will be erased by September 15th, but don't worry as I'll write a better story for Ella and Alcina without the incest this time. I appreciate everyone's patience with this book, and I apologize for making you all wait. I do hope you can appreciate where I'm coming from.

All the love,
Szen.