Typhoon's Backstory

Typhoon was born into a war between the SeaWings and SkyWings. She was an Animus, and was going to be the next Queen. When she was 2, she was kidnapped by 2 traitorous SeaWings. She was kept in a cell for years, forced to use her Animus. When she was 16, having spent 14 years in there, she opened the cell door with her Animus, making herself look like a Noble's daughter by turning into a SkyWing glittering with jewelry. She tries to find the exit. She saw 2  SkyWing guards, and they helped her find the exit to the whole palace. She began flying away, turning into herself again, and soaring down. She glided across the land, flying at max speed. Her body longed for the water, but she was too close to the SkyWing Kingdom to try that. There could be traitorous SeaWings in there. Her ears flicked back, hearing the alarm set off. It had been a few hours since she escaped, and she dove into the ocean to see a shark. She sliced it up and ate it. As she got out, she stared at the battlefield. She yelled out. " I demand a tornado! " The tornado was huge. It was all her rage, all her anger. Yet she couldn't control it. It killed SeaWings and SkyWings all the same. She became terrified of herself. She tried to fly, but she got slammed into a tree by the tornado. She blacked out. When she woke, she had a bunch of bandages covering her. Her horns were gone. She opened her jaws, growling and looking around. A human is sat by her. It mimicks her growl. Her ears flicked, surprised. " I know you're using your magic to try and kill me right now, but I saved you. You were bruised up and bleeding pretty bad. There was a branch through your arm. How you survived is a miracle, but you'll need rest. " It spoke in Dragon. I healed myself with my Animus and made all the bandages come off, looking unused. She looked at me, seeming amused. ' Who are you? ' I spoke blandly. " Gee, you're nothing like the other 2. " She said. ' The other 2? ' I questioned. " Splotch and StarSeeker. You'll meet 'em, if I think you're worthy. " She flashed a smug smile at me. I flicked my ear grumpily. Then, some giant MudWing Rex ran up to the human, standing between us. " D- Don't touch her. " He said to me, voice shaking. ' If I wanted to kill her or hurt her in any way, I would have done so already. ' I said, looking at my claws in n boredom. He looked me up and down, and stood to the side of the human. " This is Splotch, I am Nero. I swear, if that crazy arsonist Night- " Right before she stopped, A NightWing, IndoRaptor mix lunged at me. I slapped them away with my tail, making them growl. I growled back, standing in a defensive stance in front of Nero and Splotch. I was about to lunge at them, but Nero asks us to stop. I flicked my ear towards her. " That is StarSeeker. StarSeeker, stop, this is.. Not an enemy, yet. " She said cautiously. I turned to her. " Well, we all told you who we are. Who are you? " I flashed a sly smile, flashing my wings open for dramatic effect. ' I am Princess Typhoon of the SeaWings, one of the few Animus in the world currently, and Killer of 500 SkyWings. ' I had only estimated. Their jaws dropped. " You, should become, a killer, with me. " StarSeeker said. ' Gladly, when do I start? ' We stared into each other's eyes for a moment, and we both burst out laughing. Ever since that day, I had been spending my days with them. I was 20 now, and I was going to battle the Queen to take that role myself.