2. Everything suits you

"Akshuuuuuu!" Aarohi tried to protest.

"No excuses, Aaru" Akshara pouted as she pulled Aarohi into the huge wedding shopping mall.

Nishtha, Shefali, Anisha, Akshara and Aarohi, girls from both the families are here for the big wedding shopping.

Soon Akshara started troubling the helpers, either asking them to show some other design or some other colour. Aarohi sat back helpless, scrunching her nose at the sight of so many dresses put around her.

"Aaru, jaldi choose kar! Hume aur bhi shopping karni hai." Akshara ordered shrugging as she started looking something for herself. "Yaar, mujhe bhi koi lehenga samajh nahi aaraha." Akshu whined.

"Mai help kardu?" A soft familiar voice came.

Abhimanyu Birla.

"Mai help kardu?" Abhimanyu told again eyes fixed at Akshara for a second and then quickly retreated them towards Aarohi.

Aarohi smiled nodding. Abhimanyu took out a baby pink, elegant lehenga. "Ye colour tum par accha lagega." As soon as these words left his mouth, Akshara shifted uncomfortably and Aarohi caught hold of the fabric, going on her way to try it.

"Wow, Bhai aapne ki choice kitni acchi hai, mera bhi lehenga aap hi choose karoge." Nishta pulled Abhimanyu to show her collection.

Neil, who was observing everything from a distance, came up to Aarohi.

"Baby pink Chipkali, kuch zyada hi ajeeb lagegi." He smirked while Aarohi rolled her eyes at the sudden appearance of Chamgadar.

"Aur Neeli naak wala Neil kaisa lagega?" Aarohi asked back showing him a punch with her hand.

"Jaisa bhi lagunga na, tumse to better hi hoga." Neil chuckled.

"Just, Shut up! Tumhe kya pata, mai kis colour mein kaisi lagungi." Aarohi fought back with her words.

"Mai to bus ye kehraha tha ki-" Neil walked around Aarohi observing her from every angle and continued, "Tum par na, pastel blue colour accha lagega." Neil said halting infront of her and went back to get something similar while Aarohi stood there frustrated.

"Ye dekho!" Neil came back after a minute with a graceful pastel blue and golden lehenga. "Ye dekho, lagta hai tumhare liye hi bana hai." Neil put the dupatta along her shoulder, "Vaise to everything suits you, but this one is something out of the world." Neil spoke in a one go, not realising the meaning of his words.

Aarohi who was looking at the dupatta on her shoulder with a smug smile, looked up at him, as soon as those words left his mouth. "Everything suits you". She stared at him for a moment dumbfounded, strangely happy at his compliment. But why was she feeling this way? May be cause honest compliments like this, are rare for her. Aarohi smiled. She genuinely and heartily smiled.

"Haan, this smile-" Neil said smiling showing his index finger "and this colour, the best combo" Neil said dramatically, still smiling ear to ear.

Aarohi felt her breathe hitched and quickly shrugged her thoughts off, put down the Baby pink lehenga, and took the Pastel Blue-Golden fabric that made a place in her heart unknowingly.

Neil stared at the baby pink lehenga, disappointed with his brother, who is just trying to make Akshara feel jealous."How can bhai do something like this?" He went ahead to ask his brother and  found him and Akshara having an intense stare.

"Why are you both doing this?" Neil blurted as he couldn't hold it anymore. "Aap dono ko kya lagta hai? Aap log ek dusre k liye pyaar deny karke ye jo denial game khelrahe hai, ye sahi hai?"

"Neil!" Abhimanyu said in a warned tone, while a lone tear took an escape from Akshara's eyes.

"What!? What Neil!? Mujhe chup karane se kuch nahi hoga, agar chup karaana hai na to apne dil ko kijiye, jo abhi tak Akshara ke naam se dhadakta hai." Neil gulped and looked away with a huff.

Akshara, who couldn't hold anymore, ran away and Abhimanyu fiercely looked into Neil's eyes. He placed Neil's hand upon his head and said, "Tujhe meri kasam Neil, tu kisi ko kuch nahi kahega." While Neil had his mouth agast and eyes filled with tears.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

To,
@_blueslays_,
Looks like we've different idealogies about love, so let's just bury the hatchet about it. I'm glad to know you've such people around you, who value your presence. And yes,
Mr Lover, I know life of orphans is hard but just know, the life of a kid who although has a perfect, wealthy family yet is alone is harder. Well, my part in our second chapter is as follows -

Today was something special,
I've to say
That I smiled, yes I smiled
I smiled at myself today

I looked in the mirror
At my own reflection
My features and my smile
An example of perfection

My cosmetics though,
make over me beautifully,
It's only my smile,
That enchances my beauty fully

I wonder how
I didn't realise it ever
"Everything suits me"
And that too forever

Self loving is something,
That makes one wise
Thanks to someone
Who made me realise

Mr Love, what do you think about this?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

To,
@_writerrohi_
Hahahaha! Mr Love? Seriously? The poem is brilliant. Just Brilliant! And I'm glad you finally broke those high walls around your heart and let the warm smile come in. I'm gonna call you 'Ms Smiley'now.

It's weird that sometimes
You've the abilities
To stop something wrong
But you get chained with promises

You get chained with love,
You get chained with debts,
And you let it happen
Cause you can't break your relations

You let someone
Destroy theirs and other's lives
And watch them do it
Infront of your moist and guilty eyes

It's like seeing the
Thirsty people die before you
And you stand still with water
Unable to move, unable to give

Huh! Ms Smiley, It's really tough. I feel like running away from the scenario infront of my eyes. Although having the ability to stop everything, I couldn't. I can neither sit quietly nor break my promise. I can only run away.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
A/N:
I hope I'm able to reach your expectations.
Please vote the chapter before leaving.

Thank you!