Bio.

Drake. (No last name).

This is his Human form

Age: Unknown, but he looks barely in his twenties.

His Dragon form:

130 meters in length

The last of his kind. He found his mate dead along with his newborn children. He felt a rage burned hotter than his flames, but in his mates dying words, she pleaded for him to be better than man, don't become the monster they want you to be. So he hid amongst the people observing them. And he saw that there was good people, and bad people. He was still angry at them for what they had done. For Centuries he has lived among man, and had determined that they weren't all bad. He still was missing one thing. The love and comfort of another. He wished that he could find a love that could accept him for what he is. He's had a few relationships through the Centuries, Monsters and Humans alike, and each one was the same. They were terrified of him. Humans feared Monsters, and Monsters feared Humans. But both sides had feared Dragons most of all. To them they were predators, beasts that destroyed anything, and everything. But Drake was never like that. Maybe he's destined to be alone for eternity.

His love interest:

Thorn Dracula.

She is the older sister of Mavis Dracula, by a year. Just like her sister she dreams of seeing the outside world, and see new things. When she meets Drake for the first time she could see a sadness in him, and wanted to hug him. She also felt drawn to him, and is willing to go through her father to get to know him, physically if she has too. She's sweet, kind, but not someone you want upset. She's also caring, and protective of all she cares about. She's a talented singer and guitarist. She spends most of her time singing, and playing her guitar.