Chapter 3

We then see the group in a large room, and guests were playing Bingo. The only person who was enthusiastic about this was Dracula.

Drake:
I've been to a few Bingo events in my lifetime, but this has to be the most----

Thorn placed a hand over his mouth.

Thorn:
Just try to grin and bear it.

He sighs

Suddenly Eunice got Bingo.

Eunice:
Bingo! Bingo!

The Elderly Gremlin ate the card.

Eunice:
How dare you! Do you know what doctor made me?

Elderly Gremlin:
I didn’t do that.

She said innocently.

Sometime later Drake had bingo.

Drake:
BINGO!!

A little gremlin woman attempted to eat his card.

Drake:
Try it, and I'll cook you up with a side of potatoes, green beans, and corn.

She saw his eyes that were burning like flames, and she scoots away from him. Thorn just shakes her head at him with a slight smile.

Cut to a gymnasium. Where dozens of monsters were sitting on the bleachers. Several monsters were in the center playing charades. It was so boring that it put Drake to sleep, and for some reason he's a loud snorer.

Dracula:
I'm genuinely concerned as to what kind of monster he is.

He looks at a dragon amulet, and attempted to grab it. Maybe it would reveal as to what Monster he was. But he was stopped by Thorn who grabbed his hand, and began squeezing it really hard.

Thorn:
He said "No" Dad. Why can't you respect that?

Dracula:
What kind of monster hides who he is in front of his own kind?

Mavis:
Maybe he's ashamed, or maybe it's because both Monsters, and Humans hate whatever he is, and he wants us to get to know the real him before he trusts us with his secret.

Thorn:
Thank you Mavis.

Mavis:
Anytime big sis.

Loud cracking was heard.

Dracula:
Thornbush. Hurting. Hand. Please. Let go.

She let go, and he winced in pain as he held it. Johnny got so bored that ge grabbed his scooter and began doing tricks on it. The crowd began to take interest in, and Drake soon woke up to the commotion.

Drake:
I didn't do it!!

He shouts but he sees the commotion, and sighs in relief. Soon people were taken turns on the scooter. Even the Yeti who stepped on it fell backwards crashing into the bleachers.

Drake:
How did he not crush that thing?

Eventually the Elderly Gremlin got her hands on it, and ate it in one gulp.

Elderly Gremlin:
I didn't do that.

Later that night at the pool guests were seen in the pool along with Wanda. They were mimicking a fly who was giving them instructions.

FLY:
And pull it back. And up. And push.
And twist. And back. And up. And twist. And push.

He pukes on his hands, which the group attempted to copy.