HT2. Ch.1

Soon the big day came. It was Mavis' and Johnny's wedding.

Everyone was in high spirits for this special day. They were all congratulating Dracula about the wedding, and the future children that Thorn was having.

The guests have inquired how Drake was handling it, but to their shock especially Wayne, and Wanda who were trying to scare him about the headaches that parenting will bring. Drake was unfazed by it. They forget, he had children before. Four of them. He knows a little bit.

But this was Mavis' big day.

Dracula:
Welcome! Welcome!

Yeti:
Congrats, Drac. Holy smokes, everybody's here.

Johnney's family then enters the hotel a bit nervous/worried.

Suit of Armor:
Mr. and Mrs. Loughran, the parents of the groom, and family.

The crowd went silent as they approached.

Jonathan:
Mom and Dad!

Linda:
Johnny!

Jonathan:
I can't believe you're all here.

Cut to photos with Johnny's family, Mavis, Thorn, Drake, Dracula, and other monsters. Then cut to the wedding venue. Due to Drake's recommendation they used digital photography so that Mavis, Thorn, and Dracula would show on the photo.

An:(Apparently; the reason Dracula, and Mavis didn't show on camera, was because of the silver flash of the old cameras hence why they appear to be invisible. Mavis was then seen visible on a digital CCTV at the convenience store, so I'm fixing the plot hole).

They all were all having a great time with the photos. Later they were all sitting at the wedding. Drake was sitting next to his beautiful wife, and she was stroking her pregnant stomach while shoving snacks down her throat.

Drac:
Easy with the snacks, my Thorn bush.....

She growled at him causing him to shrivel down in fear.

Drake:
Keep. Your. Mouth. Shut. Drac.

He enunciated with a desperate plea.

The wolf children were seen running around like hooligans. Murray was sitting next to his date.

Murray:
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah! Yo, how hot is my date?

Griffin:
So hot. Wow. How 'bout how hot mine is?

Murray:
You got a date?

Griffin:
Yeah. She's invisible. That's why you can't see her.

Drake began to Leer at him, and quietly spoke to him.

Drake:
I can see, Griffin, and I'm quite disappointed in you.

Griffin:
(Nervous chuckle) I don't know what you're talking about.

Frank:
Oh, right. This is the one from "Canada"?

He asked sarcastically with air quotes.

Griffin:
Shh. Wedding's starting.

The wedding starts with Brett with Kelsey. A monster waves at them and Kelsey puts her hand in her mouth. A human flower girl appears, but the wolf pups attack her. Then, Mavis appears...

 Then, Mavis appears