HT2. Ch. 2

In the lobby of the Hotel there were countless of monsters in all shapes, sizes, and all kinds, and they were mingling with humans. Smiles were worn on every face in the lobby. Electronic screens were on the walls showing advertisements. At the desk Leonard a pale green monster with a few huge and little lumps all over his head including another big lump on his neck, a single eye, a few misshapen teeth, a bit of hair on his head and wears a red bellhop uniform and cap. He was playing with his phone, a picture of himself was on his screen and he was playing with the adjustments of his face.

Fly:
Oh, my goodness, Leonard. If you really looked that hideous, I don't think I could hang out with you.

Just then Dracula appears behind them.

Dracula:
Guys, what's the deal? Is this a party? Pick up a phone. I don't care if Johnny said it's a "cool app. " Johnny's still new here. Now, Porridge Head, did you call a hearse for the Gremlinbergs? No, you're checking your Facebook page. Again.

Johnny:
Drac, I told the guys social media is the best way to promote the hotel. Right, Clifton? So, Drac, I wanted to go through some thoughts I had, as your new human relations coordinating co-assistant.

Dracula:
Sure. It's a real job. Not a cheap excuse to keep Mavis happy, so you never leave here.

Drake was seen in the background assisting a few customers in a snazzy looking suit.

Apparently he got the position of General Manager, and has been running a tight ship around here

Apparently he got the position of General Manager, and has been running a tight ship around here. Thorn is the front office manager. She is seen getting the Zombies back on track with their jobs.

Johnny:
Right. So, I was thinking, since we have so many humans now, maybe update some of the acts? Like, maybe the magician?

Dracula:
What's wrong with Harry Three-Eye?

Johnny:
Well, he might be a little old-school for the humans.

Cut to a visual of Harry Three-Eye on stage with another monster.

Harry Three-Eye:
Tell me, sir, what was your card?

Participant:
The three of spades?

Harry Three-Eye shoves his fist into the participants chest and ripped out his heart. He then squeezed it to produce a three of spades card.

Harry Three-Eye:
Is this your card, my friend?

The crowd had a look of horror on their faces.

Dracula:
No, Harry's great. Can't blame Harry for the crowd not being hip.

Thorn:
Too bad, Dad. Harry Three-Eye is out.

Dracula:
What!?! Come on! He's efficient in his craft.