Chapter 0: Backstory

Y/N's father: GET OUT!!! Your no longer welcome in this house.

Then the door slams and Y/N is left on the streets.

*Timeskip*

Alarm sounds

Y/N: *groans* well I guess it's time to get the day started.

Y/N then walks out of his room and into the living room where he notices a note on the floor with red writing.

Y/N: The hell? What is this?

As Y/N picks up the letter and opens it he reads aloud to nobody in particular.

Y/N: "Dear Y/N. We regret to inform you that it has been too long since you have payed your bills and you are being evicted. You have 2 weeks to pack your belongings and leave."

Y/N: Well shit. Guess it's time to look for a job after all this time.

He picks up the newspaper laying on the kitchen table and begins reading.

Y/N: Damnit none of these jobs pay enough.

He then reads an ad for "Freya's Anime Convention"

"Help Wanted. Freya's Anime Convention looking for a new Nightguard! Pays $200 a week."

Y/N: Well damn guess I'll try and go there to get the job.

He then gets up from his chair and goes to take a shower. He then proceeds to put on his f/c (favorite color) t-shirt, ripped jeans, and scf/c (second favorite color) jacket, and shoes. He walks out to his car and begins to drive to the convention.

(I know not much but this is my first story so it might be terrible to some of you)

(Also 280 words for this chapter.)

(Anyways A/N signing off.)