Chapter 2: The tour+First Night

(So here we are again. I decided to update this cuz I had nothing better to do so I hope you enjoy this new chapter)

Mairusu: Alright there's your uniform now onto the tour.

(Your in the party room in front of the stage)

Mairusu: This is the party room. The customers come here to eat or watch performances made by the main 3.

Y/N: I'm guessing the main 3 are those 3 Anime-tronics up on the stage?

Mairusu: Correct. On the left we have Bonnie. On the right we have Chica. And in the middle we have the main attraction Freya.

Freya was in more of a suit type style of clothing but some of her buttons weren't closed so her cleavage was showing. Meanwhile Chica was wearing a croptop which says "Let's Party" on it with booty shorts and sneakers.

Y/N was trying not to look at the clevage shown by the 3 on stage.

Transition to kids corner.

Mairusu: Alright here at kids corner we have 3 attractions. Over there in the purple cove you can find Foxy, in the green cove you can find Mangle, and in the box you can find Marionette or the Puppet.

Y/N: What do they do?

Mairusu: Foxy tells pirate stories to the children, Mangle reads stories and watches anime with the customers and Marionette runs the prize counter. Also Mangle is the shy quiet type just so you know.

Y/N: Ok, anything else?

Mairusu: 3 more places. Then since it's damn near closing time you can start your first shift.

Y/N: Yes sir.

Transfer to the kitchen.

Mairusu: This is the kitchen... Not much to say about it.

Transfer to Parts & Service

Mairusu: This is Parts & Service where you will be doing maintenance on the Anime-tronics when needed.

Y/N: Wait a minute.. Wai- Wait a minute. First of all you not just gon' speed past that like you didn't say what you just said.

(Take 2)

Y/N: Hold up. I thought I was the only the nightguard???

Mairusu: I filled you in for technician as well. You have no say in it. Plus it comes with a pay increase.

Y/N: well I guess I'll shut up then.

Final transfer to the office.

Mairusu: And finally this is your office where you will monitor the cameras to make sure nobody breaks in to do "things" to the girls.

Y/N: I'm not gonna question that.

Automated voice: We regret to inform you it is now closing time. Freya and the gang are pretty tired but they will be back up for the next show. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon.

Mairusu: Well that's my sign to clock out. You stay here and get changed into your uniform. The locker room is right over there. Also before I forget the phone will play a message telling you how to get through the night.

Y/N Yes sir. Have a nice night.

And with that Mairusu left.

Y/N: ok let me go get changed.

*Timeskip*

The phone rings

Phone guy: Hello? Hello hello? Uh I suppose your the new Nightguard. If you don't trust what I'm saying I'll just let you know I'm finishing up my last week working here while I'm recording this. So I know this can be a bit overwhelming but everything will be fine. Alright I'm gonna drop the act your in danger. Those Anime-tronics will attempt to get I to your office and kill you.

Y/N: Well that's promising.

Phons guy: The worst part is that if they get to you you will die by *ahem* intercourse... Now to some people that probably sounds nice but since they're made of mostly metal, they're heavier which would cause some... discomfort. Bonnie will come from the left hallway so when she gets to your door just press the red button and close it the white button are for the lights to see when she leaves. Chica is the same deal but she comes from the right. Foxy is a runner, she'll dash from out of her cove and straight to your office.

Y/N: She's a runner she's a track star.

Phone guy: Mangle is shy so you don't have to worry about her. For Marionette there will be a button on the camera for you to wind her music box. Keep it wound up. You don't wanna know what will happen if you don't. Now for Freya, she tends to hide in dark spots to avoid being seen on the cameras. Don't let your power go out or your done. Also they'll strike twice as hard if your a virgin. So I would start praying if you are. Anyway first day should be a breeze but it will get harder as the nights go on. So I'll talk to you tomorrow if you make it. Goodnight.

Y/N: Damn he talked so long it's 1am now. 5 more hours. They'll attack twice as hard if the nightguard is a virgin huh? Good thing I'm not a virgi- wait I am. FUCK MY LIFE.

Y/N starts checking the cameras.

Y/N: Ok nobody moved ye- WHERE'S BONNIE!? *hyperventilating as he switches through the cameras* ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshit.

He then finds her in a rather "revealing pose" ok she's pointing her ass at the camera while smirking lustfully.

Y/N: Jesus Christ... Imma just switch the camera now. Oh great Chica's rubbing her tits together I TOTALLY wanna see that.

???:*giggling*

Y/N: The fuck? *presses the light* Oh. Bonnie. Wassup?

Bonnie: Hey Y/N wanna have some fun?~

Y/N: I regret to inform you that I will be keeping my V card for the entire time that I work here- wait... SHIT

Bonnie: Oh you're a virgin huh?~ In that case COME HERE!~

Y/N: *slams his hand against the door button* Dear God why did I say that I was a virgi-

???: *more giggling*

Y/N: What now!?

???: Hey Nightguard... wanna "party"?~

Y/N: I'd rather not Chica, and I know you heard me say that I was a virgin so I'm gonna politely ask you to leave. Take one step forward and you get a door slammed in your face.

Chica: Oh come on I just wanna have a little fun~ *takes a step forward*

Y/N: *hits door button* Not today Satan.

Chica: Fine then I'm gonna tell everyone your little secret... and we'll get you.

Y/N: I'd like to see you try.

Chica: Oh it's like that huh? YOU'RE ON! *stomps away*

Y/N: Bonnie you can leave now.

Bonnie: *sigh* It was worth a shot. *leaves*

Y/N: What did I get myself into.

(Ok I'm gonna end it here and get the end to Night 1 in the next part cuz my thumbs hurt after typing 1127 words not including this.)

(Anyway friends. A/N signing off)