Chapter 1: Getting the job

As Y/N pulls up to the convention he gets a some what bad feeling about this place but shakes it off.

Y/N: *walks in the convention* This place is bright.

He then feels as if someone is watching him and looks around, but what he sees surprises him.

???: Hello sir, can I help you?

In front of him he sees a purple bunny lady wearing a tight looking red dress that only goes down to her thicc and I mean THICC thighs with DD cup breasts and a hourglass figure.

Y/N: *forcing himself to only look at her eyes* Uh- yea do you know where the managers office is? I came here looking to get the Nightguard position.

???: *Looks a bit sorry for him* Yes I know where it is. Follow me.

Y/N then follows her to the managers office.

???: Here we are.

Y/N: Thanks. Btw what was your name?

Bonnie: The name's Bonnie. Bonnie the Bunny, and you are?

Y/N: Y/N. Y/N L/N.

With that out of the way Bonnie leaves and Y/N knocks on the door.

???: Come in

Y/N: *opens the door and sees a man sitting on the other side on a desk in the middle of the room.* Uh hello sir I came looking to see if the nightguard position is still open?

Mairusu: First off call me Mairusu, second yes the position is open, come have a seat.

*Y/N sits down*

Mairusu: Ok now I would just give you the job and be done with it but I need you to answer these questions so I can see if your qualified enough.

Y/N: Fair enough

Mairusu then hands Y/N a piece of paper with the questions and a pen.

Question 1: What's your name?
Answer: Y/N L/N

Question 2: Do you have any experience working as security?
Answer: No not much

Question 3: Are you ok working from 12am to 6am?
Answer: Yes

Question 4: Are you a pervert?
Y/N looks at Mairusu with confusion and a little bit of offense on his face but answers the question anyway.
Answer: No not at all.

Y/N hands Mairusu the paper.

Mairusu: *looking at the paper* I'm sorry Y/N but it looks like your not qualified enough to get the job.

Y/N: *gets a bit of a sad and disappointed tone in his voice* Oh well. I guess that's my sign to leave.

Mairusu: Wait Y/N. Your hired. That was a test to see if you were a pervert. Most perverts would beg me for the job or threaten me.

Y/N: Oh so I got the job?

Mairusu: Yes and you start at 12am tonight. I'll got your uniform and then I'll give you a tour of the place.

Y/N: Yes sir.

(Not counting this note we got 478 words for this chapter)

(If you want longer chapters then I'm planning to make these longer by the time you start working the shifts)

(Anyway I plan on updating this in like 2 days but if you want that earlier than that just let me know)

(Until next time A/N signing off)