Chapter 3: End of Night 1

Y/N: *opens both doors and checks the cameras* Ok it's 1:30 now Jesus time is going by slow.

Bonnie's POV

Bonnie: Damn that Nightguard.

Freya: I assume you weren't able to get the guard seeing as your pouting like a 5 year old.

Bonnie: *flips the bird 🖕 at Freya*

Freya: I guess just keep tryi-

*She gets interrupted by Chica*

Chica: GUYS THE NEW NIGHTGUARD IS A VIRGIN!!

That causes everyone to come out. Except Mangle.

Everyone except Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle: HE'S A VIRGIN!?

Chica: Yup he slipped up and said it to me and Bonnie.

Foxy: Well I hope all ye know that I'll be the first to get the lad's v-card.

Bonnie: Nah I think I will.

Chica: No not at all I will.

Freya: Guys. Calm down how about we play a little game with him tomorrow?...

Everyone agrees

Freya: Good. And he has no choice or we'll just kill him then and there. Bonnie go explain the rules to him.

Bonnie: I don't even know the rules.

Freya: It's simple, he tries to keep us out and the first one of us to get him gets to have "fun" with him.

Bonnie: Oh ok!

*She then walks off*

Y/N POV:

Y/N: They've all been together in the party room for an hour and a half. Wtf are they talking about?

Bonnie: Hey Nightguard!

Y/N: *closes the door* Nope not today.

Bonnie: Oh c'mon I won't do anything I just wanna tell you something.

Y/N: I don't trust this shit what are you tryna sell???

Bonnie: Just open the door and I'll explain it.

Y/N: Promise?

Bonnie: Promise.

Y/N: Fine. *opens the door and sees her standing there* Welp I just ended my life.

Bonnie: I have an offer for you.

Y/N: What kind of offer?

Bonnie: It's to where you play a game with all of us on your next shift. What do you say?

Y/N: What's the catch?

Bonnie: Freya will explain when you get here tomorrow.

Y/N: I'm not gonna agree unless I know the rules.

Bonnie: Alright fine we'll tell you when you get here tomorrow. We'll leave you alone for the rest of tonight. But just wait until tomorrow~...

Y/N: I don't think I like where this is going. So I just get to chill for the last 3 hours?

Bonnie: Yup have fun jerkin off or whatever it is you do.

Y/N: Nah Imma just sleep. You girls have fun having an orgy.

Bonnie: Oh fuck you.

Y/N: You wish you could.

Bonnie: *storms off*

Y/N: *falls over asleep*

(Ight I know it was a short chapter but I couldn't think of anything else left off at 446 words not including this)

(You guys have any idea on where to take this story cuz the plot I'm thinking of now seems kinda boring)

(Anyway friends A/N signing off)