experience 5: youre a woman, youre born to survive

in my beliefs, women are born to survive, while men are born to live. This could very much be just my opinion, but in the slightest way, wouldnt you agree its the truth as well?

think about it. men are born with rights, freedom, and their whole life to be lived.

i know its bad to hang onto the past, but since women first roamed, they never had it easy. they only received the right to vote in 1920. but men? theyre born with the rights, apparently. 

while men inherit companies and property, money and jewels all because of blood relation, women work their ass of, and for what? to bring men their morning coffee? to nod their heads to things they wish they could disagree to. to wear a skirt around and show off something men could easily put a price tag on?

unfair and biased, i say.

work two times as hard as a man to get halfway to where he is. but hold your head high, dont let men doubt you. its never easy, but being a women never was, and never will be. keep your head high, beat these men at their own game, and make sure to look pretty all in the making of it.

who needs men, right? after all, a woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle.