Chap 7 - It's time to be honest

Stefania POV
I'm finally arrived ...
I'm home , I missed LA I'm not gonna lie !

I picked up Jeff from her dog-sitter , I missed her so so much and from what I see she did too

I had spent the first hour alone in the apartment , most of the time crying and ignoring my phone. It was hard

I wanted to talk to Theo and hear his reasons behind him cheating.

I needed to read his face and see if he truly felt sorry.

If even felt sorry at all ! Maybe he played me, maybe he didn't love me , ever , maybe he was with me just because he wanted to get into my pants for the fun or to say to everyone he had me ... I'm not a toy , He can't do that and get away with it !

After a while I finally decided to turn my phone on, it immediately buzzing from the messages. Of course Theo's name popped over 90% of the notifications. Instagram, Twitter, snapchat - he blew my phone up.

I watched as my phone lit up, Theo's photo popping up on the screen.

I hesitated for a second. He has gone without hearing a word from Me so I figured one call would be fair. Right!

Phone conversation:

" Halo ?"
"Hi baby , you're back already? Your home ? How was the trip huh ? I missed you so much baby , en serio te extrañó tantísimo, quiero ver te ya, y abrazarte, besarte hasta que mis labios me duelan "
" I'm back yes - huh listen we need to talk , I want to see you but not today I'm tired and I need to organize some stuff so next week meet me at the beach near my house I will be waiting there for you okay , ciao! "
" Stefania wh-"
I hanged up on him as soon as my message was shared. I really don't have any energy for this , I need to sleep but before that let me Text Danielle real quick so she knows I'm home .

Mia Bambina🔥🥰👩🏼-
Hey Tesoro like promised , I wanted you to know that I did Arrived home . I'm going to bed, you too I hope.

Al mio solo e unico amore 💋💋💋
.SS

After all of this a went back to my room check on Jeff , my baby chicken and went  to my bathroom to proceed to my " night routine even if it's now approaching
5 :25 A.M.

Time to hop in the shower! I loooove a good hot shower before bed. This is where I actually start my skincare routine.
I wash my face with Revision Skincare's Papaya Enzyme Cleanser & 3-4x a week use Revision Skincare's Finishing Touch beaded exfoliator – lately with TAO Clean's Diamond Facial Brush.
It's an electronic facial brush that I keep in the shower & really gives my skin a deep clean/exfoliation.
It's the best way to really get that deep clean feeling after a long day. I'm obsessed!