3. I DON'T WANT THIS CHILD...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
.............................................................

Monami was in a shock. She never expected to experience this kind of an out of control situation in her entire life. She had always liked to be in control, an incharge of her own life.

Karan was trying to gauge her expressions. He wasn't sure that he should say something here or he should stay silent till she speaks anything. He also never expected to experience this kind of a situation.

But he has accepted the fact that he's going to be a father. He was also worried about his child's to be mother because she's a tough nut to crack. She won't give in this easily and will fight with him. He couldn't stop himself and asked...

Karan (Carefully) - So...???

Monami (With some tears) - Ye maine kya kar diya...???!!! Ye mujhse kya ho gya...???!!! Ab main Maa - Papa se kya kahugi aur kaise face karugi unhe... Mera career...???!!!

She was hell worried about this. Karan was also surprised to see her this scared. He tried to console her. He said...

Karan (Calmly) - Monami dekho...

Monami (Angrily cutting him off) - Ye sab tumhari wajah se hua hai. Tum meri zindagi me aaye hi kyu? Meri puri life ko uthal - puthal karke rakh diya hai tumne...!!!

Karan (In a shock, pointing at himself) - Main...!!! Tum meri zindagi me aayi aur ab ye bacha...

Monami (With no emotions, cutting him off) - Tumhe uski fikra karneki zaroorat nahi hai. Is baat ko main sambhal lugi.

She got out of the bed and held his collar. She said...

Monami (In a threatening way) - Tum mujhse dur raho varna tumhari sehat ke liye main zara bhi achi sabit nahi hougi. Yaha to mil gaye lekin dubaara mujhe apni shakal mat dikhana varna main kya karugi ye to bhagwan hi jante hai.

She pushed him away lightly. He was shocked to see this much anger in her. He had started to get afraid for his child in that moment only. Monami started to leave the wardroom but Karan held her forearm and stopped her. He said...

Karan (Scared to death for his child) - Tum kya karnewali ho?

Monami (Jerking his hand away) - Main jo kuch bhi karnewali hu, usse tumhe matlab nani hona chahiye.

Karan (A little angrily) - Ye bacha jitna tumhara hai, utna mera bhi hai. Tum bina meri permission ke humare bache ke baare me koi faisla nahi le sakti. Main tumhe aisa hargiz nahi karne duga, samjhi...???!!!

Monami (With a broad smirk) - Humara bacha...!!! Excuse me... It was just a mistake. Na tum hosh me the aur na hi main. Main apni zindagi me bahot kuch experience karna chahti hu aur isiliye mujhe zimmedariyan nahi chahiye.

Vo shaadi bhi main bas isiliye kar rahi thi kyuki vo mere Papa ke dost ka beta tha aur main nahi chahti thi ke meri wajah se dono ki dosti me darar aa jaye. So, you see, agar shaadi hui bhi hoti, to bhi I don't care aur nahi hui hai, tab to koi problem hi nahi hai.

Meri zindagi ka faisla main ab kisipe nahi chhodnewali. Mujhe ye bacha nahi chahiye and that's a final decision for me. Tumhe meri zimmedariyan leneki koi zaroorat nahi hai, to tum apne kaam se matlab rakho, baki sab main khud sambhal lungi.

And she just left from there leaving a broken, shaken and a shocked Karan behind. He was so shocked that when she left from there, he couldn't even stop her from leaving.

He just stood there, looking at the door. He never knew that someone, especially a woman could be this much venomous towards her own unborn child. He was also worried that she might do something to harm his child. He said...

Karan (To himself) - How could she say that...????!!! A mistake...???!!! Our child is a mistake for her...???!!! How could you even think like that, Monami...???!!! Tum ek aurat hoke aisa kaise soch sakti ho aur kya tumhe zara bhi khushi mehsoos nahi hui ye jaankar ke tum maa bannewali ho aur ek nayi zindagi ko is duniya me laanewali ho?

He was so affected by this that he was shedding tears unknowingly and sat with a jerk on the bed.
___________________________________

On the other hand,

Monami hurriedly sat into her jeep and started to drive harshly to reach somewhere. She was wearing shades so no one can see her emotions through her eyes. She was feeling so weak at that time that she had to stop her jeep twice to stabilize herself.

After a drive of nearly an hour, she stopped her jeep on the cliff. When she removed her shades while putting her head on the headrest behind her driver's seat.

That's when the tears started to make their ways from her eyes. She was hurting inside. She started to remember her last conversation with Karan and started to cry bitterly. She got down from her jeep, went towards the cliff and started to shout...

Monami (Painfully clutching her heart) - Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhhh...!!!

And after shouting for many times, she just sat there on her knees. She put a hand on her stomach and said...

Monami (While crying a little) - Mumma is very sorry my baby. You are not my mistake and I love you the most. Mumma bas is waqt kamzor nahi ho sakti. I know ke aap meri kamzori nahi par takat ho but...

Karan... Your Papa is at risk. Unhe nahi pata hai ke is waqt mere irdgird rehna bhi unke aur aapke liye khatre se khali nahi hai. Main is waqt jis international criminal ke piche hu vo ek bahot hi khatarnaak insaan hai.

Mujhe nahi pata ke aapke Papa ka aur mera rishta kaisa ho sakta hai but main itna zaroor janti hu ke agar unhe pata chala ke mere in kadwe shabdon ke piche ki sachai kya hai to vo kabhi piche nahi hatege. Isse acha hoga ke vo mujhse nafrat hi karna shuru karde, kamsekam is bahane vo zinda to reh payege aur rahi baat aapki to... Main aapse bahot zyada pyaar karti hu bache aur main waada karti hu ke aapko har haal me bachaye rakhugi. Mumma and Papa dono hi aapse bahot pyaar karte hai, beta.

Jab maine aapke Papa se vo sab kaha to jo maine unki aankhon me dekha, usse main keh sakti hu ke agar vo humari zindagi me aaye to vo humara bahot ache se dhyan rakhege, humse bahot pyaar karege.

She got up from there while wiping her tears and said...

Monami (In a determined tone) - Par abhi nahi... Abhi vo waqt nahi aaya hai. Pehle mujhe apne desh ke sabse bade dushman ko khatam karna hai fir hum sab khushi se aur chain se jee payege...!!!
.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???

Gaaliyan mat dena... Necessary tha...!!!

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️

Good night...