6. KRISTOPHER BLACK

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
............................................................

She was just leaving her cabin but at that time, her junior entered inside hurriedly. She got confused to see him like this so, she asked...

Monami (In a confusion) - Kya hua, Tambey? Itna tension me kyu hai aur tu aise bhagke mere cabin me kyu aaya?

Tambey (In a worried tone) - Madamji, vo baat ye hai ke...

Monami (In a stern voice) - Point pe aa, Tambey...!!!

Tambey (Pointing outside the door) - Vo... Kristopher...!!!

Listening his name, Karan got confused and Monami hurriedly ran out, towards the control room. She said while leaving her cabin...

Monami (To Tambey) - Sahab ko lekar mere piche aa.

And she left from there. Karan also followed her with Tambey. They all entered inside the control room. Monami was hell angry after seeing a smirking face of The Most Dengerous International Criminal... Kristopher Black.

She has started to regret her decision to bring Karan along with her to the control room. Whereas, Karan was just standing behind her in a confusion. He wasn't able to judge the situation until Kristopher started to speak...

Kristopher (Smirking at Monami) - I'm so disappointed at you, ACP Monami Mahajan. You let yourself weaken by... (Pointing at Karan) HIM...!!! I wanted to play with you more, ACP...!!!

Monami (Looking at Karan for a second and then at Kristopher) - Hey, talk to me okey...!!! Stay away from him or else...!!!

Kristopher (Laughing a little) - Come on, Sweetheart... Don't be such a spoil sport...!!! You won't even be able to get to me, Sweetheart...!!! I will destroy your country bit by bit, while enjoying it fully.

Monami (While controlling her anger) - What the bloody hell do you want?

Kristopher (Smirking at her) - Nothing, Sweetheart... Just wanted to ask that how did you like that attack?

Karan understood the whole matter but he didn't want to interfere inbetween her work so, he kept quiet. Monami said...

Monami (Smirking at Kristopher) - I'm still here, Kristopher. You won't be able to do anything bad with my country and I promise if you do... (Getting near the screen) I'll happily dig your grave by my own hands... Mark my words...!!!

Kristopher (Scoffing childishly) - Your no fun, Sweetheart...!!! (Smiling like a fool) Bye - Bye... Got to go...!!! (Whispering at her) Asad is very bad... Go save him...!!! Your time starts now... Tik tok... Tik tok... Tik tok...!!!

And the call got disconnected. Monami hurriedly turned towards Tambey and said...

Monami (In a worried tone) - Get me the location of Asad Ahmed Khan and Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan, NOW...!!! (Looking into her mobile contacts) Main tujhe Asad ka number bhej rahi hu, I hope abhi tak badla na ho.

Karan (To Monami) - Aur main tumhe Zoya ka number bhejta hu.

Monami suddenly looked at him as if she just realised his presence there. Karan asked...

Karan (Gesturing a what by his right hand) - Kya?... Check your phone. Number aa gya hoga.

She just nodded at him and forwarded the number to Tambey. After that, Monami went near him and asked...

Monami (Taking a deep breath) - Dekha tumne, mere sath ya even mere aaspass rehne ka nateeja? Main tumhe isiliye dur dhakel rahi thi, varna mujhe kya shokh ho raha tha ke apne honewale baby ke father ko main aise hi jaane du?