5. PUT ME DOWN...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
.............................................................

Monami was standing in front of her senior in a confused state. She was confused about the fact that her leaves has been granted somehow and she didn't even apply for them. She was flabbergasted to know that from her Senior. She asked...

Monami (In an astonishment) - Aisa kaise ho sakta hai, Sir? Maine to kisi leave ke liye apply hi nahi kiya tha. Aise kaise chhutti de di gai mujhe, Sir?

Senior (Smilingly) - Tumne apply nahi kiya tha, Mahajan.... But kisi aur ne kiya tha, tumhare behalf pe.

Monami (Confusingly) - Magar Mom and Dad aisa kyu karege? Maine to aisa kuch bhi mention nahi kiya tha unhe... Aur mere behalf pe vo kaise apply kar sakte hai meri chhutti ke liye, Sir?

At that time, someone entered inside after knocking on the door. It was Karan. He said...

Karan (Smirking at her) - Mom - Dad ne nahi, maine apply kiya tha, tumhari chhutiyon ke liye, Monami. Afterall, I'm your fiance. Itna to haq hai mera tumpe.

Monami (With a straight face) - Aur kisse puchhake tumne meri life ka decision liya hai?

Listening this, the senior stopped smiling out of fear and Karan also got serious. He knew that he shouldn't have done that. Afterall, it's her job and career but she's pregnant and she still won't stop working even for a while in this situation. He said...

Karan (Trying to make her understand) - Dekho... Tum samjh nahi rahi ho... Main as a doctor...

Monami (Exploding on him) - Main samjh nahi rahi hu... Main???!!!... Tum samjh nahi rahe ho aur zabardasti meri life me ghuse chale aa rahe ho. Kya maine kaha tha tumse ke tum meri life ke decisions le sakte ho, especially, mere career ke?

(Dragging him with her) Mere sath chalo tum. Aaj is baat ko khatam kar hi dete hai. Bas ab bahot ho gya drama...!!!

She dragged him till her cabin and entered inside with him. She left his hand with a jerk and locked the door behind them. Karan said...

Karan (Trying to explain her) - Look... I know ke is baar maine line cross kar di hai. Mujhe is tarah se tumhare kaam ke beech me dakhal nahi dena chahiye tha but...

Monami (Sarcastically smiling at him) - Oh yeah, tumhe pata hai ke tumhe ye nahi karna chahiye tha...!!! (In anger) Problem kya hai tumhari haa? Can't you take a hint that I'm not interested?

Karan (Calmly) - Baat humare honewale bache ki hai, Monami. Tumhare liye apni job bahot zyada mayine rakhti hai aur ye mujhse behtar aur koi nahi samjh sakta but you have to also understand that you are not alone now. You're carring a baby inside your womb aur main is wajah se tumhe, tum dono ko hi khatre me nahi dalne duga, chahe jo ho jaye.

She was getting annoyed and irritated minute by minute and his next sentence completely blew her mind. He said...

Karan (Almost pleading her) - please, let's get married... Okey? Tum jab tak akeli rahogi, mujhe tension hote rahega, please?

Monami (In anger) - Tumhe ek baar me samjh nahi aata kya? Just leave from here aur dubaara mujhe apni shakal mat dikhana. Mujhe tumse shaadi karne me koi interest nahi hai.

(Frustratedly) Aur ye kya shaadi shaadi laga rakha hai, hun? Tumhe samjh kyu nahi aa raha ke main is waqt apna kaam chhodkar kahi nahi ja sakti. Main logo ko aise hi marne ke liye nahi chhod sakti, samjhe?

Karan (With a smile) - Yaani... Tumhare "NO" bolne ke pichhe ye reason hai? Tum ye sab apne kisi professional issue ke chalte kar rahi ho na?

Monami (Realising her mistake) - You're way too much of a disturbance for my work... So, just get out from here, isse pehle ke main tumhe yaha se gunpoint pe nikalu, samjhe?

Karan (Smilingly) - Ab nahi, Sweetheart...!!! Ab to main tumhe yaha se lekar hi jauga, jab tak tum mujhe puri sachchai nahi bata deti.

Monami (Confusingly) - What...???!!!

She couldn't say or react further as he immediately picked her up bridel style and started to leave her cabin. She was shocked beyond anything. After a second she started to wiggle in his arms to break free but of no use as he had a very tight grip on her. Monami said...

Monami (Astonishingly looking around her office) - What the hell, Karan...!!! Ye mera office hai, put me down... (In a slow voice) Sab kya sochege?

Karan (In slow voice) - Sab yahi sochege ke unki ACP Madam apne honewale Pati ke sath kitni romantic hai aur kya?

Monami (Hiding her face in the crook of his neck) - Karan, please mujhe niche utaro. This is way too much embarassing for me. Put me down, NOW...!!!

Karan (Stopping at the exit door) - Ab to sab dekh hi chuke hai, to kya hi farak padta hai?

She just made a face and hide her face in the crook of his neck again, out of embarrassment. He laughed and left from her office, with her still in his arms.

He made her sit on the passenger seat and went towards the driver's seat. At that very moment, they heard a gunshot. She immediately looked at him to make sure that he's okey.

She got down from the car and took out her gun. She pulled him behind him and they crouched down immediately. She informed her team secretly and her team reached there at that very moment.

She hurriedly took him inside safely. When she made sure that he's safe, she took him to her cabin immediately. When they entered inside her cabin, he sat on the side sofa in a shock. She put a hand on his shoulder carefully while sitting beside him. She asked...

Monami (Worriedly) - Tum thik ho na, Karan?

Karan (Looking at her intently) - Kya yahi reason tha?

Monami (Taking a deep breath) - Haa, Karan. Main to Maa aur Papa ko bhi Mauritius bhejnewali thi, apne Chachu ke pass.

(Walking upto the window) Tumhe bhi isiliye dur kar rahi thi. Na mera tumhe hurt karne ka koi intention tha aur na hi... (Putting a hand on her stomach) humare bache ko galti batane ka koi intention tha.

(Looking at him) Humara bacha galti nahi hai mere liye, Karan. I'm sorry... but you have to understand my situation... I'm sorry but tum jo chahte ho, vo nahi ho sakta. Tum yahi betho, tumhe security ke sath ghar bhejne ka intezaam kar deti hu main.

And she just started to leave from there without listening anything or even looking at him but he was only looking at her with a sad smile when she left from there.
.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???🤔🤔🤔

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😤😤😤

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️