XI. the interview

CELEBRITY CRUSH — L-GALLAGHER
tristan pravong x ophelia lopez
chapter eleven, the interview.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

//  irl — third person pov!
time skip to the interview
(i'm lazy, oops)

Ophelia had arrived at the WIRED place with Cailey around the same time everyone else was showing up.
She was just glad she wasn't late. Being late to interviews is something you never want to do, and Ophelia knew that.

Cailey, and Ophelia walk into the building, and is immediately greeted with cold air. Ophelia sets down her bags, and walks over to where Christian was standing.

"Hi, Phelia." Christian says pulling her into a hug.

"Hi, Mama. I missed you." she says returning the hug.

Ophelia had always called Christian 'Mama.' It's become their 'thing.' Christian was like a mom to Ophelia, so it was never weird. Though people had tried saying it was.

"I missed you more, come on they're starting soon."

Ophelia follows Christian over to the rest of the cast. The staff had them sat in chairs in front of a white wall.

"Can we have Norman, Jeffery, and Christian in the back."

Shuffling was heard as the three adults walked towards the back wall to the taller seats.

"Alright thank you. Now, can we get Ophelia, Cailey, and Lauren in the front."

Ophelia quickly followed Lauren, and Cailey to their spots. It was weird for Ophelia to not be with the entire cast. Some people couldn't make it, which she understood, but it felt weird to her. Unnatural in a way. She was always with the cast, but she understood they were busy.

"Is everyone ready?" one of the staff members Jess asked.

A few yeses were heard.

THE INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS !
third person, irl !

"We're the cast of The Walking Dead, and we are going to do a WIRED autocomplete interview!" the cast said in union.

"Is The Walking Dead over? No! The Walking Dead isn't over, we still have another two seasons to film." Lauren stated while looking around at her cast mates.

"Which means i have to deal with smelly Norman for another two seasons, please save me." Ophelia chimed in.

"Don't even start with me, kid. You smell ten times worse than i do." Norman bit back.

"And i have to deal with these two bickering back, and fourth for another two seasons." Jeffrey said as he messes up Ophelias' hair. She rolls her eyes while fixing her hair.

"is The Walking Dead on Netflix? It is on Netflix, as well as on Amc, and Amc plus." Norman said while balling up the paper that came off the board, and throwing it at Ophelias' head.

"Is Ophelia Lopez friends with Norman Reedus? No i hate that old man." Ophelia says while punching Normans arm.

"She actually doesn't, she's lying."

"How does Ophelia Lopez know The Black Phone cast? Well, i watched the movie. I enjoyed it, then i bing watched edits. Then i.. uh.. i saw their toes.." She says trying not to laugh.

"You saw their toes...?" Cailey asked while looking at Ophelia.

"Yup, i saw their toes, but we'll pretend i didn't." Ophelia said while Cailey, and the cast laughed.

"How did Ophelia Lopez become friends with Finn, and Jaeden? I didn't, they just follow me around, because they have no friends. Kidding, uh i met Finn when he was filming It. Then Jaeden just came with the package deal i guess." She laughed.

"How did The Walking Dead virus start? Ophelia do you want to take this one?" Cailey asked handing the board to Ophelia.

"Of course. It all started from Norman Reedus. He's the reason zombies exist."

"You know what-" Norman started before he was cut off by Christian's hand being put over his mouth.

"Maybe i'll take this one. The Walking Dead virus didn't start from anything. If you watch the show, in season one Dr.Brenner tells Rick we're all infected. That indicates that everyone has the virus." Lauren says while looking back at Norman, and Ophelia.

"Lauren is gaslighting all of you, Norman started the virus end of conversation." Ophelia playfully rolls her eyes.

"You little-" Norman is once again cut off.

"That's all the time we have folks!" Christian cuts Norman off. This leaves Cailey, and Ophelia laughing at him.

"That's what you get Norman." Ophelia says still laughing.

AUTHORS NOTE.
let's go another chapter !!
i know this has nothing to do with like The Black Phone cast, but i what to build Ophelia's character first. They'll be back soon though, i promise.