XXI. home

CELEBRITY CRUSH — L-GALLAGHER
tristan pravong x ophelia lopez
chapter twenty-one, home.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

// irl — third person pov!
two week time skip! location — texas

It had been exactly fourteen days since Ophelia Lopez arrived in Texas. Today was the day she'd be leaving. Everyone was parting ways today. The cast had interviews to attend, family to see. Ophelia understood of course. It was just hard for her to say goodbye.

The Lopez girl was the first to leave. Parting ways from the group was hard. Especially saying goodbye to the boy she had caught feelings for over the past few weeks.

"I'll miss you, so much." the younger girl said pulling Tristan into yet another hug trying to hold back tears.

"I'll miss you more i'll call you everyday, okay?" he assured the girl while pulling away from the hug, to look her in the eyes.

He helped the girl put her luggage in the car, then gave her one last hug. Ophelia got into the back of the car, giving her friends one last look before the car was out of sight. She was never really good at goodbyes. Mostly due to past events that happened to the girl when she was young.

She herself had interviews she had when she got home. Ophelia just wished she had more time with the people she called her friends.

back home.

"Tell us everything!" was the first thing Ophelia heard when she met up with her three closest friends. Cailey, Lauren, and Christian. These people know everything there is to know about the Lopez girl.

When she finally got home, they wanted to know everything. Especially about the boy they have been hearing about. The three were seriously invested into the girls love life.

So that's exactly what she did, she told them everything. From how she realized she felt, to the butterflies she felt whenever he smiled at her. The three girls could tell she really loved this boy.

Ophelia had never felt this way towards anyone. Sure she had crushes on some of her past cast mates, but she got over them quickly. This boy was.. different. A good different. He'd be good for her.