XXVI. forgiveness

CELEBRITY CRUSH — L-GALLAGHER
tristan pravong x ophelia lopez
chapter twenty-six, forgiveness.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

// irl — third person pov!

Tristan finally landed in Georgia after three hours.  He needed to see her, be with her. He waved over an uber, and quickly gave him the address.

Thirty Minutes. He had thirty minutes to decide what he was saying. Everything was so last minute he hasn't had time to think. He didn't want to think, he just wanted Ophelia, his Ophelia.

He didn't know what to do, but what he did know is he wanted her, and only her.

A long Thirty Minutes later he arrives at the Lopez house hold. He steps out the uber, and grabs his bag - nervously shoving his hand in his pocket.

The asian boy walks to the door, and knocks nervously while looking at his feet.

Footsteps. That's what he heard.

Suddenly the door opens, catching his attention. There she was. His Ophelia standing in front of him. With tears in her eyes. He knew they were from him, and that's what hurt him. He caused her pain.

"Trist-" the younger girl started before getting cut off - "No. Please. Let me explain."

"Okay..?" it came out more of a question. She was hurt, and didn't know why he was even here. It didn't come as a shock that she wasn't confused. The young girl thought he hated her, little did she know
- he could never hate her.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so fucking sorry pretty girl-" there it was. That nickname that made her get butterflies every single time he called her it.

"- I know i messed. I saw that picture of you, and that Hunter guy, and i was thinking straight. I now know he's gay, and engaged. I just-" the boy slightly stuttered cutting himself off.

"- i've liked you for so long. Hell i think i might love you. I just don't want to ruin anything- and i know, before you say anything-" the boy was once again cut off, but this time with a pair of lips pressed against his.

They were her lips.

"I love you too. I have for a really long time. I couldn't accept it for a while, but i do truly love you. I know we're young, but i've never felt this for anyone before." she smiled at the taller boy, making him smile.

"So.. what does this mean?" he looked down to the shorter girl with a questioning look in his face.

"I'm not sure what do you want this to mean?"

"I want this to mean you're mine."

"Then i'm yours." he kissed her again. This time with more passion than the first time, if that was even possible. The two pulled away, and pushed their foreheads together.

"Well girlfriend, what do you want to do?" god. that name. She may never be able to get used to that, but it felt so good. Like it was meant to be used on her.

The two looked at each other, and smiled. Happy knowing that the person they wanted most in life is finally theirs. Both of them thinking they're the luckiest person ever.

Ophelia was happy he was finally hers, and Tristan was happy she was finally his.