XV. flight

CELEBRITY CRUSH — L-GALLAGHER
tristan pravong x ophelia lopez
chapter fifteen, flight.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

// irl — third person pov!

Ophelia Lopez had woken up at five thirty in the morning. She had everything already packed, but her mom has always made sure she was early to everything.

After Ophelia had woken up, and was sure she wouldn't fall asleep again it was already five fourty-five. She had a little more than an hour to get everything ready, and be at the airport. The airport wasn't far, around thirty minutes away — not including if there's traffic.

Ophelia did her normal morning routine — showing, skin care, brushing her teeth, getting dressed, breakfast — the usual.

She made sure to plan everything ahead of time. Ophelia had talked to her director — Frank Darabont, about taking a two week break for this visit. He had given her the green light, so she was prepared.

"Ophelia we have to go now if we want to make it to the airport!"

Ophelia checked her phone to see the time — 6:13.

Her plane took off at seven am. If there was barely any traffic she could make it to the airport. She was hoping with it being so early, no one would be on the road.

Ophelia grabbed her suitcases, and walked downstairs, being greeted by her mom. When her mom saw her, she grabbed her keys, and walked outside — with Ophelia trailing behind her.

Ophelia opened the trunk, and put her bags in.

// IMESSAGES!

BRADY HEPNER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

leaving now, see you soon <3
delivered at 6:20

// irl — third person pov!
time skip! location — airport

Ophelia had arrived at the airport at six fifty-six. She was worried she'd miss her flight, but it was delayed due to the fuel being low.

By the time Ophelia had gone through security, and everything — the flight was ready. Ophelia had gotten a window seat, because she loves watching the view.

As she was boarding she had received a message from Brady — "see you then phelia!" the message read. Saying she was nervous was an understatement. This would be her first time meeting any of them. She hadn't known any of them long, but they easily became some of her closest friends.

// irl — third person pov!
time skip! location — texas

Ophelia arrived in Texas at nine twenty-seven. Later than it was supposed to, due to the delay in Georgia. Ophelia haven't realized how hungry she was until she landed. She looked around looking for somewhere to eat. Ophelia spotted a Zaxbys'. Good enough, she thought. She quickly send a text to Brady — "i'm by zaxbys"

It didn't take long for Brady to message her back saying he's walking into the airport. She ultimately decided she'd wait til later to eat.

Ophelia suddenly felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned around seeing Brady. "Hi Ophelia" he said smiling at the girl in front of him.

"Hi Brady." Ophelia said, pulling the boy into a hug. She couldn't believe she was acting meeting him. He was easily one of Ophelia's closest friends she had made out of the cast.

"I'm parked out front, follow me." he said grabbing one of her bags. She smiled at him — trailing behind him, allowing him to lead the way.

AUTHORS NOTE.
tristan x ophelia meet up next chapter, how do we feel ☺️? i'm so excited to finish this book. who do you guys want to see next?