💌

Y/n pov
I wake up to an alarm but I am still in clothes from last night and I have a really bad headache.I don't know why till I see beer bottles on the floor.

Some background about me is I live with my mom she is really cool chill let's me do whatever I want and wear what I want and let's me walk alone around I just have to have my phone and be safe.
I go to pick up the bottles and throw them out my window into I big trash can. Even tho my mom would not care.

I start to get ready I get dressed and then put mascara and lipgloss and glitter eyeshadow. I hope i can find I girl that's fine with drugs and sexual stuff and matches my style. But I can't have everything

I check the time and I have to get the school. I wait at a bus stop put my hair up like this.

Than I see a girl from the side of my eyes she looked pretty and hungover

Than I see a girl from the side of my eyes she looked pretty and hungover.also had a eye bags. Than we made eye contact and she said "evie Zamora." Than I said "hey I am y/n l/n"
Than she said "oh are you new?" "You seem cool want to go shopping sometime?"
Than I said "yea what's you number?"
Than she gave me her number and said "you know we are stealing right." That's when I said "of course" and rolled my eyes as we got on the bus.

At school
When I got to school I put me shit in a locker and grabbed a notebook and pen. Than started to walk to class when I got in than I sat down and started to scribble in my notebook about not school. I was counting the minutes till lunch I was going to sit with my new and one and only friend. I hope we do drugs together.

Lunch time
I walk over to the trash can a see evie taking a hit of something I gab it and take a hit of it than put it back in between her fingers and the said "thinks love." And she took a hit and said "dam your cool!" Than we just started passing back and forth and talked.we showed other our tongue piercings and bellybutton rings and we talked about getting tattoos and more,

The shopping/stealing
I walked out of the school and saw evie get a bag from her locker. Than she walked out and came up to me and said "how are we going to get there" than I pulled a wallet that was not mine and evie looked surprised and I said "well a teacher is looking for this so take then money than let's go." Than I took all the money and we threw the wallet in a bush and hoped on the bus.

At the shop
As we walked into the shop and I grabbed something's that I wanted and so did evie. As we walked to the changing rooms with our bags we picked a few cheap things to buy and the stuffed all the other stuff in our bags/backpacks and than we left after we paid for the small thing. Than I asked if she wanted to come to my house and she nodded so we went. My house has a living room and kitchen one bathroom and two bathrooms one for my mom and her boyfriend than one for me my bedroom looked like this.

As me and evie showed up to my house I walked in and my mom or her boyfriend was no where to be seen so we walked into my room and evie said "let's redo your room!"Than I said "sure I guess

Than I said "sure I guess." After like 3 hours my room looked like this.

Than evie asked "ummm can I stay the night please

Than evie asked "ummm can I stay the night please." I said "sure,want to do some drugs mom won't be home till 3am?" Evie looked at me and said "sure, buts let's get in pjs" I nod and give her some pjs. I put on this.

And I put my hair in a messy braid that looked like this

And I put my hair in a messy braid that looked like this .

And then I went to the living room and got some beer and I looked under my white desk and took down a plastic bag of White powder and then we sat down on my bed and and evie hugged me out of nowhere and that's when I remember I was wearing shorts ...

And then I went to the living room and got some beer and I looked under my white desk and took down a plastic bag of White powder and then we sat down on my bed and and evie hugged me out of nowhere and that's when I remember I was wearing shorts and you could see the small red cuts that decorated my thighs. When she stopped hugging me I said "thank you, best friends?" That's when evie said "yes I would love to!" By 2am we where tired and so high. When me and evie put our heads on the pillows we fell asleep so fast it was crazy. We fell asleep snuggle. It felt good hay evie by my side I think I really like her.

Words 836
A/n
I will try to write longer and more often but I am moving schools so I will try my best have a lovely night or day it's 11:00 for me
Tell me how you like it/what you think!