🫶

Y/n
I woke up and looked at evie and we wanted to do something special for the first day of summer. so they were thinking of going down to the park and just chill and maybe do something later. That's when there was a knock on the door I was really sleepy so I went to open the door. But then it happened up if now where I started to cry maybe sob then I heard a sweet voice from behind me it was evie. These word will for every play in my head. She said "shhhh it's ok I love you"

I slid down the door and sat on the floor as evie sat next to me and we just sat there with each other. My head was on her shoulder and her hand was on mine. Then I did something I may have wanted to do for a while. I kissed her on the cheek and then got up and tan out the door into the rain. I pushed past James and he was the one at the door. Then evie and James started to chase me in the rain.

I got to evie and my spot when evie got to me a put her hands on my face I felt so warm. Then she said I "meant it I love you so much" then she kissed me. We were like that for a while. Then we heard James and stopped. He walked up to me and pushed evie away. She fell on the ground and my eyes were on her. Then he said "I love you y/n y/l I have always loved you." Then he leaned in for a kiss. I panicked and pushed him got evie and ran back home to talk to evie just us.

At home
When we got home we heard loud knock at the door but we ignored it we were together now and hopefully forever I love her and she loves me and that

The end
Or so we thought the knocking on the door got louder then I screamed "leave me alone!" And I heard James say "I love you" then I said "you don't love me you love the idea of, you love the thought of being with me please leave me alone" that when the knocking stoped and he must have left me and evie.

Thank goodness I could not be with him any longer I hope the summer is a lot better then what just happened.