🎸

Y/n diary's pov
Dear diary
I have had so much fun with my bestie. But I think I like her more than a friend. I mean we have kissed a few times and we got tattoos together. Also we cuddle a lot but that may just be best friend things. But I should stop talking about evie and talk about my new neighbor James. I mean he is kinda cute but not my type and he doesn't like how me and evie dress but he doesn't care about the drugs. I don't get him but I get evie. But I have to go get ready for school because I can't afford to miss another day they may call my mom than I am dead. Bye bye love y/n

Evie's diary's pov
Dear diary
I don't make a lot of entries but I have to tell you about who entered my life. Y/n <3
She is chill,hot,cool and is down with anything.I mean we go tattoos together!

Walking to school
Help me and if we were walking to school we weren't really talking but then the gym for a cut off for us. We were holding hands with me walking so that was kinda normal. But she let go and James caught up with us and that made me very sad. we were part of Waze by my locker and she kissed my chicken said " catch you later love." and I said "see you to love ya" and we walk walk to our separate classes.

Lunch
When it was lunchtime me and Evie met up at our usual brunch spot and we were talking again each other's make up I pulled out my little bag that I totally shoplifters and pulled out mascara and lipgloss and a compact and we put on our make up. And then we started smoking the devils lettuce. And James walked up to us I don't know why but I felt disappointed I kind of wanted it to just be me and evie time I mean we haven't had that in a while since we had to catch up with the school if we want to go to high school. if you were still in my ear " let's do our homework now so we don't have to do it later" I nodded And we sat down on the floor i'm doing our homework we didn't have a lot for the first half but I didn't know how much we get for the second half of school and we said we do it but the moment we get it. right now me and Avery kind of have straight beers we're not we're not that smart but it's enough to pass. in the one class me and India are in we're doing a presentation together and we picked to do it about fashion because we really like that. But what we're supposed to do is pick a style and make outfits on it and then talk about how you can achieve being the style.

Me and Evie picked Club ware because we love that kind of style and we were planning on glowing to a club to do our homework you know see how it is. Just kidding we actually when we just wanted to go to a club and we got fake IDs and everything. If you told me we couldn't go to the club that Brooke worked at because she told me would freak out. that's an easy were talking about asking my mom to take care of her and kind of treat her like how she treats me. And I asked my mom because I went at 3 AM to get water and she just answered the door and she said "sure whatever shut you up."

That's when we had the balance and we quickly rushed to our next class. I satin design with easy and I was muttering about something forgot. But that's when Evie asked me "so what did your mom say about the whole i move-in thing." and I responded with "oh she said sure we just need to share a bed and you gotta follow the rules and stay out of her business."

After school
James said he had a pool at his house and invited us over he didn't know about the whole tattoo and piercing thing because we thought he'd tell our parents and we didn't really trust them let me and evie decided to throw in our swimsuits and get our swim on. We just had to make sure that James's parents weren't home because we knew they'd freak out.

 We just had to make sure that James's parents weren't home because we knew they'd freak out

We threw on our swimsuits and put our hair up and walked over to James's house. When we got there he open the door and let us in and took us to his backyard. That's gonna be and Evie jump in the pool. James and little brother and his friends came out of the house and said "James but we wanted to swim why don't you and your little friends do something else!" and that's when James said something like oh we can share the pool yada yada yada that I don't really listen because me and Evie were too busy getting away but hi and hanging out by the pool.

After we were done swimming we got out and changed into our clothes that our house next-door. And we decided to watch a movie since we were too tired to do anything else. But then we remembered that we had to go to the club to do our homework.So me and Evie got dressed.

So me and Evie got dressed

I Siri put my hair up and got dressed in my outfit and did my make up show did Evie

At the club
Me and EV got in with our fake IDs it was epic. I was super scared but then I finally Loosened up. but maybe it was all the drugs. we danced with each other we danced with guys. Once we danced on the table and we got pulled on stage and danced on a stripper pole it was so fun I wish I could relive this night forever. We were there till about 2 AM and we had to quickly get home because we could not be there when my mom is back.

So we hopped on the bus and got all the way home at 2:30. and then we quickly wiped off our make up and put our hair down. I changed into these for pajamas.

And then me and Ava hopped in bed

And then me and Ava hopped in bed. It was kind of cold in my room so we shared a big blanket and a bunch of big blankets and cuddled.

Words 1125
Please add a comment about how you like the story or what you think should happen?