Summer done

Y/n pov
My and evie had a great summer it was so fun and we did so much and now we are dating and I really like her but the thing is we have so bad habits and 8th grade is starting and I am scared that we will get into drama and go back into that dark place that we were at 13 but now we are turning 14 so we need to try to get out life together but that will be hard do to the fact that we can not stop our drug and more addiction.

I hope that this school year will not be as bad as I think it will.

It is the last day of summer and me and evie are in out house taking about what will happen and if there will be problems then we see a girl pass out door she has dark red hair and is wearing low rise jeans and i black lace top and you can see her belly button ring and she has star tattoos going down from the sides of her stomach to her pussy she looks like our age I hope she is cool.

Red hairs girls pov
I was walking past some girl's house and saw her look at me from the window but I walked to my house across the street and I heard my roommate yell from in the house "Noah if you don't clean you shit now your out!" I ran into the house ugh she is so annoying why yell at me to clean my shit when she has a new guy everyday and her room looks like it got hit by a truck. I am not happy for the first day of 8th but I think I can get through it.

A/n
I now I kinda stopped but I really loved the support and I didn't now how to do a summer story so I will try to add more to this now that y/n and evie and in 8th grade and I added a new character Noah to add more stuff to it tell me If there is anything you think I should add and sorry that it was short