⭐️

Y/n pov
When I looked outside it was raining. That's an understatement is was pouring. and I did not want to walk to school in that. It was a Friday so me and evie thought that we would just stay home and celebrate being best friends for a week. What we planed to do was stay in our pjs, have a dance party, make a cake and just have fun!!!! That's when me and evie got out of our bed and looked out the window to see it still rain really bad. We called in really sick to school.

Let the party get started!! We were talking and listening to music and doing each other's hair in fun styles. After evie was done my hair looked like this.

I loved the way it looked! Then I started to French braid Evie's hair

I loved the way it looked! Then I started to French braid Evie's hair. We where having so much fun that's when evie said "what do we think of James?" That's when I said "wish he was not always with us!" Then evie said "that is true,it's like when I turn to look at YOU I see JAMES." And I said "I know it gets annoying, I wish we were just alone like now."

Then evie said "I think he is at school anyways." Then I said "his mommy probably drove him!" Then we both started to laugh like crazy. That's when I said "speaking of moms, mine is on a 3 month trip sooo.." then evie said "party!" I we both screamed and I said "this weekend." And she said "yess!!!" That's when we got kinda hungry and we walked to the kitchen. I saw cake make on the table. So we got everything to make a cake. And then we followed that construction and made an awesome cake.

That's when we Frost the cake with hot pink frosting and it says on the top that's hot in glitter. That's when we turned on the radio and it was playing let's be friends by Emily osment. And we ate the cake with our hands well dancing to the music that was playing on the radio. That's when there was a knock on the door and we got scared. I had cake in my hand and evie was in a tank top and and underwear. So that's when I put the cake on a plate and looked though the peep hole.

That's when I saw James standing in the rain I was so scared. We turned off the music and went to my room then turned on smarty by Lana del ray and we started to smoke some weed then I saw a face in my window and it was James still in the rain. I thought I was seeing things so. Evie said "kiss me lesbo!" And then she spilled beer on her shirt and then pulled me in to a kiss And we were making out then there was a knock on my window. And we both jumped out of our skin because we were jump scared us.

That's when I opened the window and James said "are you two gay for each other?" And that's when me and evie started to giggle and then we said "no it's a girl thing" "girls just practice kiss on each other!" That's when he looked super confused and we giggled and I said "we don't go kiss and tell!" Then evie said "most girls do this omg!" He just looked at us blankly.me and evie were like omg boys don't get any thing. We shut the window and went back to listening to music.

We played sos by Rihanna and were screaming the song words. And we were dancing around and having so much fun. Then we moved the dance party to the living room and ate cake well we danced. Then the song ended and we wanted to watch a movie. We picked a cringe love story about a guy and a girl. Me and evie where laughing and then crying.

We want to go on a walk to the Forest so we got dressed I put on this but kept my hair.

That's when we left my house.

When we got out it was not raining as hard as it was before we left. When we're playing material girl by Madonna and talking about how excited we were for 8th grade and high school. We want to go to the same high school of course. We talked about ones in walking distance from our school. All the big test were coming up because it was almost the last week of school. The last week of school was next week which we had testing on Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday. But on Friday we have end of school party.

James came at the end of the year so he pretty much didn't have to do a lot of the school work. I'm actually really nervous for eighth grade and excited I just want seventh to be over and since the last week of school is coming up I can't skip any other days and that'll be annoying. Me and Avery were talking about this while we were going on our walk. And that's when she said something about us not hanging out with James in eighth grade. And I agreed because I don't know girl time you're just know.

Evie is like my best friend my everything and I feel like James is kind of getting in the way. But me and evie started to walk back because it was getting dark. By the time we walked back we just hopped into bed and started talking and we slowly but surely drifted off to sleep. I had some weird dreams I'm not sure about EV but I can't wait for school this week to be honest because then will have summer break and I guess that'll be fun. we can go to the beach and we won't have to get up for school. Good night

Words 1008