THREE

fOrbiDden !

fOrbiDden !

TW: references to abuse

earlier that night

"do you want us to stop filming and drop you home?" nick whispers as they were still walking away from the car.

"no actually it's okay i just need a minute so i don't cry for the rest of the video" lani responds

"you sure?"

"yeah i'm sure"

nick puts his arm around lani to pull her closer "also i'm sure matt didn't mean anything bad by what he said he was just confused" he continues.

"no it's not that obviously only you three know what happened so i can't be mad at matt but i just don't like theo being on my mind, you know?" dylan explains before letting out a large sigh.

"mhm" hummed nick.

"mhm" she responds, visibly attempting to hold back her tears.

"we can talk about it now if you want"

"okay."

"do they still hurt?"

"what? the bruises"

"yeah"

"well i mean it's been a week so they hurt less than when i first told you he hit me but it's still pretty bad" she trails off for a moment before carrying on "i still have to wear hoodies and shit though because they are still really visible"

nick hugs her tighter.

"and like i don't know i feel really betrayed by him but i still love him even though i don't want to anymore"

"i get you"

"because i knew he had anger issues and a short temper and shit but i still never expected him to do anything to me for some reason" she rambles "i'm honestly really glad i told you guys because i would have just carried on dating him"

"i'm glad you told us too"

dylan just smiled before pulling out her phone and opening the camera app to check and see if her mascara was running from her tearing up. luckily it was fine so she composed herself for a few seconds before walking back with nick to the car and subconsciously switching places.