TWELVE

fOrbiDden !

fOrbiDden !

instagram

burnt wood

burntwood favourite people 🤭liked by christophersturniolo, lanikaaatz, nicolassturniolo and 485 others

liked by christophersturniolo, lanikaaatz, nicolassturniolo and 485 others.

tagged: //

user: awww

nicolassturniolo: i'm offended
>burntwood: you will get your own special post don't worry 😘😘😘

user: this is so cute

lanikaaatz: i know you only put chris here so he wouldn't find out we are married with three kids 🥰
>christophersturniolo: hello?

matthewsturniolo: i'm offended too
>burntwood: stop being a dick then and maybe you will be appreciated
>lanikaaatz: yikes

the group all got back to the house and decided to have a movie night so everyone began to change into more comfortable clothes. since all of lani's belongings were in her hotel room which was just a short walk away she chose to go back to her hotel room to change.

it was around midnight and too dangerous to walk around alone so she asked the group collectively if someone could walk her there "can one of you guys please walk me to my hotel room since it's late"

"yeah sure i can" chris responds, being one of the only two other available people as madi, layla and nick were all upstairs "oh shit nevermind no i cant i ha-"

"nah don't worry it's fine you don't have to" dylan replied, not even bothering to hear his excuse. the group stood there in silence waiting for matt to offer to walk dylan to her hotel but it soon became clear that he wasn't planning on doing so.

"are you fucking kidding me right now matt" ember whisper shouted not wanting to alarm sleeping neighbours.

"what" matt replies.

"fuck you mean what? so you want lani to walk around in public in the middle of the night? or what? stop being such a prick and suck up whatever is going on" ember continues beginning to loose her temper.

"em don't worry it's fine" dylan says before walking out the front door. matt soon followed after her. "go inside matt" lani says once noticing his presence. matt just continued to walk behind her. "i'm serious matt. you cant just act like an asshole all day and now start to care if i'm okay"

"i don't care but nick would kill me if i let you get hurt" matt responds.

dylan sighs to try and hide the fact that she is actually really upset "matt just leave me alone"

"no"

"i'm not going to the movie night anymore and my hotel is right there go back"

without even a questioning why lani wasn't planning on going to the movie night he just turned around and began to walk back to the house.

imessage

gf💫💫💫

u okay?

yeah i'm good

why aren't you coming for movie night

i don't want to see matt

what did he do

he fucking said that he doesn't care if i get hurt and that the only reason he walked me there was so that nick wouldn't be mad at him
read 1:37

"matt can we chat for a sec in the kitchen" em asks, seemingly polite.

"yeah sure"

"what the fuck is your problem"

"nothing"

"you know lani doesn't want to come to movie night because of you"

"yeah i guessed that"

"and you don't care"

"not really no" matt responded while shrugging before ember smacked him across his face.

"DID YOU JUST SLAP ME?" matt said

instead of a response ember just turned around and walked away, re entering the living room and sitting down next the chris.

🫂🪴💫
authors notes

i am very stupid and forgot the name of the girl that im using for layla's face claim so if anyone wants to please tell me who that girl is it would be appreciated xx

lola x