FOURTEEN

fOrbiDden !

fOrbiDden !

dylan sat on the floor of her bedroom and let her emotions swallow her and after about an hour of feeling sorry for herself she decided to get up and at least be sorry with some friends.

she practically had to drag her own body down the stairs and into her car but once she started driving it was like muscle memory.

she arrived in the sturniolos driveway, waiting to see em, who was getting ready there, and nick. as she didn't even bring her phone with her she couldn't text anyone to say she was outside so she resulted to ringing the door bell.

she heard footsteps approaching the front door and hoped and prayed that someone she wanted to see would open it. but of course it fucking had to be matt.

he obviously wasn't expecting lani to be standing there with two black eyes filled with tears but she didn't want to stand around and wait for him to say something so she walked past him and down into the house. matt still taking a moment to process what was going on finally turned around and chased after her.

"lani stop" he begged.

"what do you want matt"

"did theo do this to you?" 'did theo do this to you'  lani mocked in her head.

"don't do that."

"do what?" matt responds, genuinely confused.

"act all concerned now when you've been a dick to me for like two weeks and told me you don't care if i get hurt"

"dylan i"

"just fuck off matt" lani interrupted him as she turned around to carry on walking. matt grabbed the wrist to make her stop running. teardrops started to pour down her face as she thought back to when theo first did that to her.

"let go of me" she says, trying to be stern but clearly failing. matt could tell she didn't want to be held so he let go.

"dylan i just want to talk"

"talk then"

"i don't know i feel really bad for ignoring you and everything and i don't even really know why i was doing it i just kinda felt weird when i saw those messages from theo on your phone and i got really pissed off."

"never speak to me again" she said whilst beginning to step away.

"dylan wait" matt pleaded.

"no matt, shut the fuck up. you literally fucking saw that i was talking to my abusive ex who i opened up to you about and instead of getting me help or saying anything you just made me feel like shit by ignoring me because you were what? jealous? never speak to me ever again" lani turned around and finally reached the stairs when matt, infact, did speak to her again.

"i was jealous" he confesses, not really doing much since dylan already figured it out.

"okay."

"lani i'm genuinely sorry"

"yeah and i don't care"

"i know"

"i really liked you matt" dylan states, noe successfully walked upstairs to find nick or ember.

i really like you too matt thought whilst just standing at the bottom of the stairs in disbelief.

🫂🪴💫
authors notes

very short chapter but the next few are gonna be interesting

lola x