✗ seven ✗

⚊ chapter seven

Kim Chowon is one of those woman, who despite of age, doesn't look like it. For being shorter than me, she looks younger and almost a teenager in my eyes.

But with the way she moves and managing to steal some men's eyes within the room, she exudes a graceful aura all over her presence. She also doesn't forget to give every person greeting her a beautiful smile on her youthful face.

All eyes were on her before she even reached me.

"I haven't seen you until now. When did you get in?", she asked, smiling.

I want to groan out loud again, "The other day with the rest of my friends", I said as politely as I could without making her think I didn't want to talk to her.

I looked like a hobo standing next to her in my get up. She was in a peach long dress reaching up to her feet. Her hair was up in a pony tail with her bangs falling out and framing her perfectly shaped face.

She had a make up look that made it look like she wasn't wearing any.

"Well, why didn't you come and let me and Jaehyuk know?", She said, linking arms with me.

I wanted to shrug her off and runaway back to Jay. I felt like the devil was approaching me behind her. God, help me for the next two weeks here.

"I was a little busy. I had to rest from the jetlag, unpack and talk to some bridesmaid -"

"Still, you could've said a greeting earlier. I was hoping to talk you and Jay the most", She said without offending me the least bit.

She was easy to read the way she acted around the people passing us by. I could see she seemed nervous inside and her smiles towards me was becoming forced each second that passed us by.

Now I knew this woman was hiding something inside her.

"I'm really sorry, Chowon unnie. I didn't know what room you were in and I didn't want to wander around before I get lost here", I commented.

"You could've just asked Jay to give Jaehyuk a call but it's okay now, don't worry"

I raised my hands, pretending to be dumbfounded, "Look at that, you're making me think you're an angel in disguise", I smiled at her. This time with a real smile to ease her nerves.

"Well, you can't get anywhere with you trying to inflate my ego", She laughed along with me, "So did you like your room with your boyfriend?", she asked.

I nodded, "Yes, thank you so much. We could still cuddle even here", I didn't bother to mention the extra things we could there.

"Solomon's is beside yours by the way, if you need anything", She said with an angelic smile.

I think she's not aware that Solomon is growing a crush on me in such a short time or she wouldn't have put him there where he could always bother us in the balcony. Ah, the irony.

"So why aren't you sharing a room with your husband? I heard he is staying in another floor", I asked curiously.

She laughed, "Well, they said we shouldn't sleep together until the wedding night. Plus, I wanted to sleep the remaining days alone before I was tied to him forever. He said he also needs some bonding time with his friends before the honeymoon"

I inwardly gagged. I don't need a reminder that their wedding night might not happen at all. Honeymoons also scared me even though I'd already done something close to that with Jay: so who am I to judge them?

"Okay", I replied unsurely.

Chowon just powered through everything she need to tell me and ignored my awkward remarks, "So tommorow, you have to come to pick out a place for the reception and a perfect spot for the beach for fireworks at night"