Ch 2

Harry's p.o.v

We had to hold a boot, which was a portkey that transported us to the spot where people were camping for the WWC. It was exciting to walk through the crowds and see so many things happening.

"This is where we part ways, my dear friend." I heard Mr Diggory say to Mr Weasley.

"Come on, Lucky Penny!" Cedric told his sister and continued to follow their father. Penny tried to follow, but got stopped by my hand still holding hers. I completely forgot that I was still holding her hand this whole time! I quickly let go, feeling embarrassed about my actions. She just smiled at me.

"We'll see each other soon, okay?" She said more cheerfully in order to reassure me. But I was still disappointed that she wouldn't be staying with us. For some reason that was bugging me a lot.

"Pinky promise?" I asked and pulled my pinky up. A muggle gesture I had taught her during our first year. Ever since then, she is always having us do this to make promises. She giggled and held my pinky with hers.

"Pinky promise!"

Penny's p.o.v

Right after the game ended, my family and I headed back to the tent to settle for the night and be ready for tomorrow's game.

But, of course, Cedric and I couldn't go to sleep. We were still too excited from today's game. And poor Cedric, his team lost while mine (the Irish) didn't.

"No matter what you say Lucky Penny, there's no one like Krum!" He cheered.

"Oh really? Might I remind you that he lost." I teased him.

"His team lost, but Krum is like a bird. Fast as he glides the wind. Strong against any weather."

"You sound like Ron, Ced."

""Shut up." We laughed and heard the people outside our tent getting louder.

"Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on." Cedric excitedly said. At that moment, papa was rushing in. He looked as if he had seen the Devil himself.

"Kids! We have to go now!" He said and held my arm to lead us outside.

Right when we stepped out of our tent, it was a horrid sight. People were running all over the place. Screaming as there were explosions thrown all over. What was going on?

"No matter what, get back to the porky!" Papa instructed as we ran through the crowds. Everyone was pushing and shoving each other, which caused me to be separated from both my father and brother.

"Papa! Cedric!" I called out. But there were too many screams to even hear myself. I couldn't find them with so many people.

I remembered what Papa said. So I started to run to where I believe was the direction of where the Porkey was. I was pushed to the ground, but then someone pulled me up. It was someone who I wasn't expecting to see.

It was Draco.

"Penny, what are you doing here?" He asked. He too was scared and worried.

"I came with my papa and Cedric. I got separated, but I need to get to the portkey we took." I explained. Another explosion came nearby. Causing us to get thrown back. Thanks to Draco, he held me in his arms when we hit the ground. He pulled us up and took a good look at me.

"You alright?" He asked scared and worried. I nodded and another explosion was heard. People were crying. Out of instinct I pulled myself closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Come on!" I heard him say and pulled me towards another direction.

"Draco, wait! I have to go this way!"