Angels to Mortals - (BakuDeku Angels)

Izuku's taste lingered in Katsuki's mouth, and wanting to have more of it again, he connected his lips with Izuku's once again. This time, it was different. It wasn't only the taste that Katsuki noticed.

He noticed the plumpness of Izuku's lips, the way it pressed against his own. He hears Izuku's tiny gasp for air during the millisecond that their lips are apart. He felt Izuku's hot tongue intertwine with his, even causing Izuku to slightly drool. Not wanting to waste Izuku's sweet taste, he licked Izuku's lips before it fully trickles down. As they went on, their intoxication from alcohol started to lessen and instead, they were getting intoxicated by each other's taste. Katsuki took the lead, pulling Izuku up and carrying him into his room, staggering a bit from his drunkenness.

He laid Izuku on his bed before hovering over him once again. Katsuki bent down while Izuku pulled him in, connecting their lips once again, but this time Katsuki's hand also roamed Izuku's body. Katsuki felt Izuku's warmth with his palms, then traced the lines of Izuku's body with his finger. Katsuki's hands then traveled downwards, grabbing hold of Izuku's belt, proceeding to unbuckle it.

Izuku tilted his head up as he felt Katsuki's kisses start to trail down to his neck and as he did, he tugged on Katsuki's hair. After successfully taking off Izuku's trousers, Katsuki only lifted Izuku's shirt up as it would be a struggle to take it completely off due to his wings. He left many kiss marks on Izuku's abdomen and left a trail going up to his neck. As he made marks on Izuku's neck, Izuku reached for Katsuki's shirt and began undoing its buttons.

When it was all unbuttoned, Katsuki took it off and unbuckled his own

belt as he stared at Izuku's flushed face. After undoing his own trousers, Katsuki pulled Izuku up, making Izuku cling onto him and look into his eyes. Izuku's arms then wrapped around Katsuki's neck and leaned in for a kiss which Katsuki met before gently laying Izuku back down on the bed again.

*As they lock their lips again, Katsuki groped Izuku's erection over his underwear. Groping him, Katsuki felt the tip of Izuku's member to be wet, so he proceeded to take off Izuku's underwear, completely exposing Izuku's bottom half.

Seeing this, Katsuki only felt even more aroused, he pulled down his own pants and started to hump Izuku with his underwear still on while sucking on Izuku's nipples, nibbling, and biting them too.

All of that already made Izuku moan, and even more when he felt Katsuki insert one of his fingers in him. Izuku squirmed, grabbing onto the sheets. Katsuki loved the face that Izuku was making, a face of pleasure that was caused by him.

Wanting more, he proceeded to insert another finger in Izuku, then began stroking Izuku's member at the same time. Izuku further squirmed, and when Katsuki inserted his third finger, Izuku tensed up, even his wings trembled as Katsuki grinded his insides with his fingers and stroked his member. Then, Katsuki found Izuku's good spot, and upon hitting this, Izuku came.

As Izuku was panting, Katsuki took out his erection and aligned himself with Izuku's entrance. Katsuki then bent down and hovered over Izuku, slowly, he pushed in his whole length inside Izuku as Izuku wrapped his arms around him.

Izuku panted from the amount of work it took just to take in all of Katsuki's length. Seeing this, Katsuki kissed Izuku's cheek, reassuring him that he'd do it gently. Izuku just responded by kissing Katsuki.

Once their mouths were connected and their tongues intertwined, Katsuki began to thrust in and out, causing Izuku to moan under his breath. As Katsuki thrusts, his hands were feeling up Izuku's chest, rubbing his nipples too.

Katsuki's hand then traveled to Izuku's leg then proceeding to lift it up and locking it in place so he can go in much deeper. Izuku's breath hitched as Katsuki got deeper inside of him, Katsuki then moved on to kissing Izuku's neck, even making marks.

One of Izuku's hands was on Katsuki's back while the other was tugging on Katsuki's hair. Both then felt themselves getting closer to finishing, and when Katsuki felt himself about to come, he bit Izuku's shoulder causing Izuku to tighten up and making Katsuki finish inside Izuku. Shortly after, Izuku came.

The two panted from the release, but their fun was just starting. Katsuki bent down and kissed Izuku before flipping him over and making Izuku go on all fours. After that, Katsuki started to remove Izuku's complicated top and when Izuku was completely naked, Katsuki took off all his clothes too.

Katsuki stared at Izuku's back as his hands traces the sides of Izuku's body, stroking from his chest down to Izuku's hips. He then bent down and kissed Izuku between his wings before once again thrusting his erection inside Izuku.

Katsuki thrusted harder and deeper this time than earlier that Izuku couldn't even keep himself being on all fours. Izuku's elbows then gave out and his cheek met the bed while his rear end was still up and being pounded by Katsuki.

Izuku gasped, moaned, and whimpered while he clutched on the sheets. His head spun from the alcohol and from the pleasure.

Katsuki then bent down and laced his fingers with Izuku's, he kissed Izuku's nape, creating marks of kisses on it. He then felt Izuku tighten up and shuddered. Seconds later, Izuku came.

Izuku tightened around Katsuki's member and pulsed making Katsuki close to coming. While Izuku was still at the height of orgasm, Katsuki continued to thrust, making Izuku's orgasm feel even longer, especially since Katsuki was hitting a great spot inside of him.

Not even a minute later, Izuku came again, and his head spun even more after getting overwhelmed. After Izuku came, Katsuki was on the verge of coming too and after a few more thrusts inside of Izuku's pulsing and hot insides, he pulled out and came on Izuku's back, even landing some on Izuku's wings that were still trembling.

Feeling already exhausted, Izuku slumped on the bed, hanging onto his consciousness. Though it fully came back when Katsuki flipped him over and pulled him on his lap. Not long after, their bodies connected again with each other, getting wrapped up in each other's scent and taste.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! If you are wondering what happened to the previous collection of the details, well... So am I. I'm also wondering what happened to that because I did not delete that. Anyway, I'll try to re-publish all of it if I can find its draft. Or, if you copied the smut stories, please send it to me so can put it back up again. Thanks!