Dragon Bakugo x Mermaid Deku

After Katsuki got Izuku's consent, he leaned in and kissed Izuku passionately, deepening it from the very start. Izuku's one hand slightly tugged on Katsuki's hair while the other was on his chest. On the other hand, Katsuki's hands were already tracing the outlines of Izuku's body. When his hands reached the hem of Izuku's shirt, Katsuki slipped his hands under and touched Izuku's skin directly. Izuku squirmed at Katsuki's touch from it tickling but also from the shivers it was sending in his spine.

Katsuki's kisses soon travelled down onto Izuku's neck and without Katsuki's kisses muffling the sounds he was making, Izuku bit down his bottom lip. Katsuki then wondered why Izuku suddenly have gotten quiet.

Katsuki: It's fine, let out your voice

Izuku: But others may hear me...

Katsuki: Let them

Izuku: Eh- that's embarrassing...

Katsuki: Pfft- *kisses Izuku's cheek*
: Then you better keep it down *grins*

Izuku: Uhh... *covers his mouth*

Katsuki: *holds back a laugh*
: (Cute) *smirk*
: *kisses Izuku's forehead*
: Relax and don't worry
: I'll take good care of you *kisses Izuku's forehead*

Izuku: Okay... *wraps arms around Katsuki*
: I trust Kacchan

Katsuki: *smile*
: Mhm *kisses Izuku*

Katsuki then began to undress Izuku, starting by taking off Izuku's top. As he undid each button, Katsuki would make a kiss mark on Izuku's chest.

When Izuku's top was fully open, Katsuki put his mouth on one of Izuku's nipples while his hand rubbed with the other. Izuku bit down on his quivering lip as everything he was feeling was all too unfamiliar, yet it was something that he did not find unpleasant.

With Izuku already feeling overwhelmed with just Katsuki's mouth and hand on his chest, he of course became even more when Katsuki's hand touched his front.

Katsuki rubbed Izuku's front, feeling Izuku's erection under the garments. However, Izuku was not the only one with an excited part but Katsuki was too. Having his hands all over Izuku was enough to excite Katsuki but he still wanted more, so, he did more.

Katsuki pulled off Izuku's pants off while he pulled his halfway. Izuku averted his gaze, embarrassed about being naked under Katsuki but also because he couldn't look at Katsuki's exposed body directly.

Katsuki, however, was the total opposite of Izuku. He stared intently at Izuku's naked body under him, and couldn't even keep his hands from caressing it.

Seeing that, Izuku became more embarrassed and tucked his legs, trying to cover himself.

Katsuki: Hey- open your legs

Izuku: Kacchan's staring too much... It's embarrassing... *cheeks redden*.

Katsuki: Of course I will.
: It's something I've always wanted to see *leans down and kisses Izuku's cheek*

Izuku: still... I feel self conscious

Katsuki: Heh~ don't worry, you're damn sexy

Izuku: ...
: *turns bright red*

Katsuki: Pfft- *grins*
: *kisses Izuku*
: C'mon open your legs *about to separate Izuku's legs*

Izuku: Ahh- w-wait! *closes legs*

Katsuki: *sighs*
: Fine, we can start like this *smirks*

Izuku: Eh-

Katsuki pushed Izuku's folded legs together even further, making Izuku lie on his side before reaching down and touching Izuku's hole.
Izuku was surprised but he did not say anything, rather he even covered his mouth to avoid making any sort of noise. Katsuki was amused seeing Izuku all flustered with his hole just being rubbed, what more if he did something more?
Thinking about this, Katsuki took his fingers to his mouth and wetted them with his own saliva. When his fingers were wet, he brought them back to rub Izuku's hole, but this time, he inserted one of his fingers. Izuku was definitely surprised yelp escaped his lips. 

Izuku: Ahn!

Katsuki: Crap- *takes out his finger*
: sorry, did I hurt you? *

Izuku: N-no...I was just surprised...

Katsuki: Oh, I thought I hurt you

Izuku: You didn't...

Katsuki: ...
: Come here

Katsuki then opened Izuku's legs and he leaned down, hovering closely to Izuku. Izuku was shied at how close their naked bodies were but that went away after Katsuki reassured him.

Katsuki: *cups Izuku's cheek*
: Don't be surprised, it's just me, okay?

Izuku: okay...

Katsuki: : Hold on to me and look only at me.  *leans forehead on Izuku's*

Izuku: ...
: Okay *wraps arms around Katsuki*
: Please be gentle

Katsuki: Uhn *kisses Izuku's cheek*
: I'll insert just one finger again

Izuku: Mhn... *tightens hug on Katsuki*

Katsuki then inserted one of his fingers inside Izuku, and this time, Izuku is more prepared. Katsuki slowly rubbed Izuku's inside, making Izuku bite down his lips once again to contain his voice. Seeing this, Katsuki went and locked his lips on Izuku's and began to kiss him all whilst he prepares Izuku below.

After kissing Izuku, Katsuki felt that he had relaxed and is less tense now. Sensing that, Katsuki inserted another finger inside Izuku, making it two. Although his mouth was kept busy by Katsuki's kisses, it did not completely stop his soft moans from escaping.

Izuku was not feeling uncomfortable with his insides being rubbed anymore, so much so that he started to feel pleasure from it. He couldn't keep still and he would unconsciously wriggle his hips whilst Katsuki's fingers were still inside.

And seeing that Izuku had begun feeling good, Katsuki inserted his third finger and rubbed Izuku's inside faster. Then, Katsuki felt a bump. Feeling that, he started to rub that specific part, even pressing it.

That bump is no other than Izuku's sweet spot. Immediately, Izuku felt his body tense up just from getting rubbed on that part. His toes curled, his mouth quivered and his body shuddered, then, he came.

Izuku released a held back moan which Katsuki found rather inviting. Katsuki then took out his fingers that was covered with Izuku's slick. He felt somehow proud making Izuku reach climax with just his fingers. 

Katsuki: Did that felt too good?

Izuku: *panting while still dazed*

Katsuki: Yeah, that felt great, huh *kisses Izuku's cheek*

Izuku: Kacchan, it felt good... *hugs Katsuki*

Katsuki: Mhn, I'll make you feel even better

Izuku: Um-

Katsuki: Hm? What is it?

Izuku: Um...I want to make Kacchan feel good too... *cheeks redden*

Katsuki: ...
: *hugs Izuku* (F*CK)

Izuku: ah-

Katsuki: I don't think I can hold back if you say things like that.

Izuku: ...
: It's okay *hugs Katsuki*
: Don't hold back, I want you to feel good too *smiles

Katsuki: ...
: Alright

And so, hearing that, Izuku cupped Katsuki's cheek and kissed him sweetly. He then wrapped his leg around Katsuki, pulling him closer. With that action of Izuku's, Katsuki understood.

As they continue to kiss, Katsuki rubbed his erection on Izuku's wet entrance. Izuku felt how hard Katsuki's member was and his heart beat even faster thinking about it going inside of him.

Then, it was no longer just in his thoughts. Katsuki placed the tip of his member on Izuku's hole and aligned himself. Slowly, he started to push his length inside, making Izuku shut his eyes tightly and hold on to Katsuki firmly. When Katsuki's whole length was inside Izuku, Izuku let out the breath he was holding and panted as if already exhausted. 

Katsuki: I'm in...

Izuku: Y-yeah *pant*

Katsuki: *looks down*
: ...
: (I'm inside Izuku...)
: ...

Izuku: Ahhn- (It's- it's getting bigger somehow-) mmnn-

Katsuki: Izuku... *leans down*
: I'm going to move

Izuku: Ah- oh... *nods*

Katsuki: I'll start slow zkisses Izuku's forehead*

Izuku: Okay... *wraps arm around Katsuki's neck*

Katsuki wrapped his arms around Izuku too before positioning themselves better. Then, Katsuki moved his hips, he began to thrust inside of Izuku. As soon as he did, Izuku couldn't hold back his voice and his moans and whimpers filled the room. Katsuki liked all the sounds that Izuku was making and it drove him even more to thrust deeper and harder inside Izuku.

With every thrust of Katsuki, he was being squeezed by Izuku's inside, it felt too good for him that he felt as if his hips wouldn't stop moving.

Izuku felt the same amount of pleasure too. With every thrust of Katsuki, he felt his sweet spot being nudged over and over again and he felt like he was going crazy with how it felt.

Their overwhelming pleasure increased even more when their mouths connected too. Izuku's moans and Katsuki's grunts met as their tongues intertwined with one another.

And not long after, their bodies tensed up, the build up of pleasure inside them is about to be released. Izuku wrapped his legs around Katsuki's waist, making Katsuki push deeper inside of him. Then, Katsuki embraced Izuku. At the same time, they released all of the pleasure. Izuku came and Katsuki came inside of him.

After their release, their bodies relaxed but stay connected. Katsuki and Izuku stared at each other's eyes after what they had just done. They couldn't help but smile at each other. 

Katsuki: *leans forehead on Izuku*
: I love you, Izuku

Izuku: *smiles*
: I love you too *kisses Katsuki*

And so, that night, Katsuki and Izuku  dove into a new experience as lovers.