CEO x Employee -BakuDeku (One Night Stand Detail)

As soon as Katsuki got Izuku inside the room, he immediately made his move. Still just a metre away from the door, Katsuki pinned Izuku to the wall and began kissing him. As he did, he began undoing Izuku's top. And when Izuku's top was undone, Katsuki proceeded to kiss Izuku's neck, then his collar bone, and his chest.

Izuku: Hey can we go to the bed?

Katsuki: *sucks Izuku's neck*

:(He smells so damn good)

Izuku: It'd be a waste if we ended up doing it in the entryway-

Katsuki: *bites Izuku's shoulder*

Izuku: Agh- hey- no biting-

Katsuki then lifted Izuku up and took him to the bed, sitting down on it with Izuku on his lap. When they got to the bed, their lips connected like magnets again, and they kissed each other hungrily. Katsuki's hands then touched Izuku over the fabric of his clothes, feeling Izuku's chest, waist and even so far as squeezing Izuku's behind.

As they kiss, Izuku's top gets completely taken off and his pants get undone by Katsuki while Izuku does the same to him. As they fumble to take each other's clothes off, their mouths moved in sync along with their tongues rolling and intertwining with each other's.

When Izuku's pants were undone at the front, Katsuki slipped his hand into Izuku's underwear and rubbed Izuku's hole, feeling it twitch as he did. He then slipped one finger and began preparing Izuku to take him later.

As Katsuki prepares Izuku, Izuku, on the other hand, also reached into Katsuki's pants and took out his erection along with his. He then began stroking their member together.

Both of their hands were as busy as their mouths and tongues, not letting any chance to feel good pass.

As Katsuki continues to finger Izuku, now with three fingers, Izuku was getting close to orgasm and this is even getting closer as he strokes themselves together.

Izuku: Mnnn~

Katsuki: (Sh*t- I'm getting close- and him being a f*cking good kisser doesn't help-)

: (Him being so wet behind turns me on so much-)

Izuku: *pulls away from kiss*

: Ngh- I'm going to come-

After Katsuki heard Izuku say that, instead of slowing down, Katsuki got rougher at fingering Izuku and even kept on rubbing his good spot.

Katsuki expected Izuku to come first but he was wrong as he beat Izuku into coming first and Izuku came a few seconds later. This surprised both of them, and even earned a chuckle from Izuku.

Izuku: Pft- *chuckles*

Katsuki: The hell you laughin' at *embarrassed*

Izuku: Were my hands that good?

Katsuki: Shut up.

Izuku: Don't worry, your fingers felt good too~ *smiles*

Katsuki: (What kind of magic is this omega using to make me like this.)

Izuku: I'm ready to go, seems like you're raring to go *strokes Katsuki's d*ck*

Katsuki: Tch. That's enough. Let's f*ck.

Katsuki then laid Izuku down on the bed and pulled his pants off of him, including his underwear, leaving Izuku naked. Katsuki felt a thrill he never felt before when he took in Izuku's scent and taste, it was a feeling he couldn't get enough of.