Female Deku - BakuDeku

ATTENTION!

This is a detail for the FEMALE DEKU BakuDeku one-shot so it is a heterosexual/straight smut.

I know some does not like that, so if you are one of those, do not proceed.

Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kissed Kacchan and he immediately responded to my kiss. My arms travelled around him and embraced him, pulling him in for our kiss deeper. I wanted us to have an intimate kiss and it seems that Kacchan knew what I wanted from just that.

Kacchan hoisted me up, laid me on the bed and hovered over me all whilst our lips were still intact. I parted my mouth for him to deepen the kiss and he took no time in doing so. Our tongues entangled and his familiar taste coated my mouth.

As I indulged myself with Kacchan's taste, he, on the other hand, was feeling my warmth. He felt it through my breath, mouth and from my skin. He would pinch and rub my ears, which tickled, but at the same time, it made me heat up.

His lips and hands travelled down with his lips on my neck and his hands on my waist. He made marks on my neck as his hands slid and pressed firmly up and down my waist and the side of my ribcage.

He even went down to making marks on the middle of my collarbone and the upper part of my chest as I tugged on his hair. I was embarrassed yet I didn't want him to pull away.

As Kacchan continued to mark my chest, I felt his hands slide down slowly into the waistband of my pajamas. His hand was halfway in my pajamas and underwear, it was on my hipbone. I was nervous but I can't deny the excitement I felt.

However, that excitement quickly faded when Kacchan took his hand back and stopped.

Katsuki: F*ck, sorry, I got carried away*

Izuku: Oh, um, it's okay...

Katsuki: Let's stop

Izuku: Uhn...

Kacchan laid back down on the bed and released a sigh after. There were a few seconds of silence before I called out his name and he answered with a simple "Yeah?". However, I didn't answer back. Instead, I climbed up on Kacchan, sitting on his abdomen and straddling him. This action of mine surprised Kacchan.

Katsuki: Wha-

: What re you doing?

Izuku: K-Kacchan, I...

Katsuki: Hm?

Izuku: I...I saw what inside Kacchan's bag...

Katsuki: *eyes widen*

: What- you saw it?!

Izuku: *nods*

Katsuki: Ahh...sh*t...

Izuku: Um, Kacchan...

: My...my mom won't be back till tomorrow morning, so...

Katsuki: *blink* *blink*

:Oi...do you know what you're instigating me to do right now?

Izuku: I-If Kacchan wants to do it...I'll... *turns bright red*

Katsuki: It's not only a matter of me wanting to do it, you have to want to do-

Izuku: I-I want to do it too!

Katsuki: Uh-

Izuku: I want to do it with Kacchan too... *looks down*

: Touching you and...being touched by you...I want it. *looks at Katsuki*