CEO x Employee -BakuDeku- (Car Scene)

Katsuki then pulled Izuku's face closer and soon enough, their lips were on each other's, moving in sync and feeling the plumpness of the other's lips. As their kiss began to get deeper and more passionate, Katsuki closed all the windows and pushed his seat back to make room for what was about to happen. After that, his hands made its way back to Izuku's body, while Izuku's never left Katsuki's, even undoing his shirt and taking off his tie. Katsuki then begins undressing Izuku, taking off his coat, loosening his tie, unbuttoning his shirt, and then, undoing his belt and pants. All that happened while their tongues were exploring each other's mouths, being coated by the taste of each other. Katsuki began kissing his way down to Izuku's neck and leaving many love marks all whilst he pulled Izuku's pants off as his hands were already on Izuku and exploring his body.

Once Izuku's pants were off, Katsuki didn't bother removing Izuku's underwear, he just slipped his hand underneath Izuku's underwear and when he did, he felt Izuku's slick already oozing out.

Katsuki inserted one finger inside Izuku, feeling around until he found Izuku's good spot and when he found it, he didn't hesitate to rub and press it. Thus, making Izuku arch his back and slightly throw his head back from the tingle, he felt down his spine as Katsuki rubbed that same part.

Because of his heat, Izuku was very responsive to every little touch that Katsuki made. So, when Katsuki had his three fingers inside Izuku, Izuku was moaning sweetly right into Katsuki's ear and was unconsciously moving his hips, grinding onto Katsuki's fingers.

But Izuku wasn't the only one getting affected by his heat as Katsuki was the same. Katsuki felt his erection getting throbbing more and more as he fingers Izuku.

As he couldn't hold back anymore, Katsuki took out his erection, moved Izuku's underwear to the side to reveal his entrance and aligned himself with Izuku.

Slowly, Katsuki slid himself inside Izuku, going right in without a problem with how wet Izuku was. And when Izuku felt Katsuki's whole length was inside him, he clung onto Katsuki and Katsuki did the same, wrapping his arms around Izuku's waist. They were stuck onto each other as they squeeze both of themselves in the driver's seat.

Katsuki then started thrusting his hips and when Izuku felt Katsuki move, Izuku's mind started going blank as it was clouded by pleasure along with his heat.

Izuku then landed his lips against Katsuki and Katsuki responded immediately, deepening it to such a passionate kiss.

Katsuki was feeling good as he thrusts himself inside Izuku and how he was squeezed by Izuku's insides. Not only that, but his erection was also rubbing against Izuku's underwear.

While Katsuki's erection was getting squeezed by Izuku's insides, Izuku's erection on the other hand, was getting squeezed by his own underwear. His underwear gets tighter and tighter as he gets closer to coming.

Katsuki then felt his member throb and Izuku felt it too. And getting so much pleasure from it, Izuku pushed himself down even further as Katsuki thrusted in. With that, Izuku felt his womb get hit, causing him to come.

With the tightening of Izuku's insides, Katsuki was squeezed into coming and he released all inside of Izuku. And in this case, Katsuki wasn't even wearing protection, but nonetheless, the two were not in their right minds to think about what the aftermath of their actions could be.

Katsuki then kissed Izuku before pulling out and making Izuku turn around. Now, Izuku was facing forward with his chest on the steering wheel while Katsuki had a full view of Izuku's back. Katsuki then finally took off Izuku's underwear, exposing his very wet bottom from his own slick and from Katsuki's cum. He inserted his member's tip inside of Izuku and Izuku lowered himself, taking in Katsuki's whole length once again.

Izuku bounced up and down with the help of Katsuki thrusting his hips as he held Izuku tightly by the waist. With every thrust, Izuku felt Katsuki going deeper and reaching his deepest parts. He felt himself getting closer and closer to finishing as the pleasure became overwhelming.

Izuku's insides were throbbing and clenching down Katsuki's member which also added to Katsuki's own pleasure. Izuku felt shivers rise from his toes to his neck, making him cling onto the steering wheel. But just as he was about to come, he accidentally pressed the car's horn, startling both of them.

The two were stopped by this before Katsuki pulled Izuku back and hugged him from behind instead so he would be sitting on him. Then, Katsuki continued again moving Izuku up and down as he kissed Izuku from behind.

Not long after, the delayed orgasm soon came. Katsuki came inside Izuku again while Izuku came on the steering wheel. The two panted from it, and when Izuku saw where his came went, he tried to wipe it off, but Katsuki said to leave it.

Then, Katsuki pulled him into the backseat, and there, they continued until Izuku no longer felt the effects of his heat.