Waterpark

"Chuuuuyaaaaaaaa!!!" An annoying voice echoed throughout the Port Mafia's hallways.

Chuuya was walking from the bosses office when he heard the voice.

He turned around and saw the bandaged man running towards him. He was going to run but it was too late.

"What do you want shitty Dazai..?" Chuuya muttered. He was just given the day off and wanted to enjoy it in peace in quiet.

"You have the day off too right?" Dazai asked. Chuuya sat in silence for a minute. "No I don't," Chuuya lied.

"Stop lying slug! I got Mori to give us both a day off," Dazai explained.

"And why did you do that?" Chuuya asked. "So we can go to the water park!!!" Dazai exclaimed.

Chuuya stared at him.

"You really gave us the day off so we could go on some slides and play in a pool?" Chuuya asked.

Dazai nodded. "Come on! It's something different, besides if I remember correctly a certain someone lost a bet to me and has to be my doggie for life and follow my commands," Dazai explained with a smirk creeping onto his face.

"HAH!? Well you cheated that time!!" Chuuya yelled. "The point is, whether you want to or not, you're coming," Dazai said grabbing Chuuya's arm and dragging Chuuya down the hallway.

"HAH!? LET GO OF ME DAMMIT!!" Chuuya yelled. "Nope!" Dazai said with a big smile.

And so that's how they ended up where they were now.

Standing in front of the big building for Yokohama's water park.

"Did you bring your swimsuit?" Dazai asked. "What kind of an idiot do you mistake me for? Of course I brought a swimsuit," Chuuya said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Great! Let's get going," Dazai said as he walked into the building. "Huh- wait up!!" Chuuya yelled as he ran behind Dazai.

"Tickets for 2 please!" Dazai said to the woman behind the counter. She typed it into the computer before taking two wrist bands.

Dazai pulled out a credit card before paying the woman and then being handed the two wrist bands. As they placed them on Chuuya muttered. "That better not have been my credit card.."

Dazai scoffed. "Of course not, that was Mori's," Dazai explained making Chuuya hold in a laugh.

"How kind of him to pay for our visit to the water park!" Dazai said as they walked into the changing room.

"Bet you stole his credit card,"

"You're right I did,"

Chuuya rolled his eyes as he walked up to a stall.

They went into changing rooms and changed into their swimsuits. Chuuya stepped out of his changing room and saw Dazai unrolling his face bandages.

"No way you have two eyes." Chuuya commented. "Now you get twice the beauty," Dazai said with a smirk.

Chuuya rolled his eyes as he threw his bag into a locker. "I don't want my bandages getting all wet, I didn't bring spare with me," Dazai said.

"Ew. You're really going to take them off and put them back on when we're done?" Chuuya asked looking disgusted.

"Only until we get back or I find a store with bandages, I may be gross Chuuya but I wouldn't stoop down that low," Dazai explained.

Chuuya sighed as he closed his locker and took the key out of it.