Valentines

I'm sorry for not being active- I haven't been on Wattpad as often- anyways enjoy

Dazai never liked Valentine's Day. It was odd. He never understood it.

It was just a scam for shops to go make chocolate overpriced and import a bunch of stuffed animals and flowers. It was stupid.

The 18 year old vowed to never celebrate such a day, unless it was with a double suicide.

But that eventually changed.

Dazai was lounging around his office as per usual. Not doing work, just on his chair with his feet on his desk and staring at the ceiling.

He was going to go out with Oda and Ango later on, maybe try to find a woman and flirt a bit, screw with someone who believed Valentine's Day was actually important.

Later on a certain slug walked into the room. "What do you want stupid slug." Dazai grumbled as soon as the door opening.

Chuuya rolled his eyes, he wasn't even going to question how Dazai knew it was him.

He walked over to the desk and hurled someone at Dazai. It hit his chest getting his attention as he looked to see what had fallen in his lap.

A box of chocolates.

Dazai stared at the box confused before looking up at Chuuya, who didn't look amused.

"Boss is tired of us arguing so he made me give you these shitty chocolates." Chuuya grumbled looking away.

Something seemed wrong about what Chuuya said. But he couldn't be bothered to read into it. He simply shrugged.

"Why thank you chibi, I can't wait to burn these later," Dazai stated with a smirk. Chuuya simply rolled his eyes and scoffed as he left the room.

What a weird interaction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before Dazai went to go clock out he had to go hand in some report to Mori. He had to do at least one report.

He walked into the office to be greeted by Mori at his desk. "Ah, Dazai-kun, here to turn in that report?" Mori asked.

Dazai simply nodded as he handed the report to Mori. Mori did a quick scan over it before nodding. "Good, you may be off now." Mori said as he placed the report down.

"Before I leave, may I ask you a question?" Dazai asked.

Mori raised an eyebrow, becoming curious. "You May," he nodded.

"Why did you tell Chuuya to give me chocolates? That's such a weird way to get us to get along." Dazai asked.

Mori stared at him for a minute.

"I didn't tell Chuuya to give you chocolates,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what? Nakahara-kun gave you chocolates today? What's so wrong with that?" Ango asked.

Dazai was in Lupin bar with his two friends, Oda and Ango. He took a drink from his sake as he held the chocolates he got from his partner.

"What's wrong is the hatrack gave me chocolates!!" Dazai pouted.

There was silence for a minute. "And..??" Oda asked.

"It's the hatrack! Why would he give me chocolates!" Dazai exclaimed.

"Maybe because it's Valentine's Day?" Ango asked.

"Ew. Chibi would never give me chocolates for such a reason! I bet they are poisonous!" Dazai exclaimed inspecting the box.

"I'm sure they aren't." Oda replied as he opened the box. He inspected them carefully before nodding. "Not poisoned. Normal chocolate," He said handing the box back to Dazai.

"Why would a stupid slug like Chuuya give me chocolates on Valentine's Day?" Dazai pouted.

Oda and Ango looked at each other. Both agreeing he was oblivious.

"Maybe Chuuya is.. I don't know.. asking you out?" Ango asked.

Dazai blinked, almost as if something clicked. He sat there for a second as the other two stared at him, watching him place the pieces together.

"Meh, I doubt it," Dazai eventually said as he spun on his bar stool. The other two stared in surprise before sighing. What could you do, he either caught on and is acting or he's oblivious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around 1am Chuuya got a knock on the door.

He sat up from his paperwork tiredly. As much of a workaholic he is he was still exhausted this late.

He sluggishly walked to the door and opened it, surprised to see Dazai.

"Dazai what the fuck-" Chuuya began before getting cut off with Dazai jumping on Chuuya and kissing him.

Chuuya sat there for a second, shocked before Dazai pulled away.

"Talk about asking for consent.. WHAT THE FUCK!?" Chuuya yelled.

"Chuuya likes me!!" Dazai exclaimed.

Chuuya stared in confusion.

"HUH!?" He yelled pushing Dazai off of him.

"He gave me chocolates on Valentine's Day!! Oh his own accord!! His own free will!! Mori-san never told him anything!" Dazai exclaimed.

Chuuya stared in shock at him for a minute before groaning. "Is that all you came here for?" Chuuya asked. Dazai nodded.

Chuuya groaned. "Fuck off.." he grumbled as he walked back over to his desk in the living room.

"Is Chuuya not going to admit it??" Dazai asked.

Chuuya groaned. "Fine!! I got you stupid mackerel chocolates for Valentine's Day on my own kindness." Chuuya rolled his eyes.

"That's so kind of you Chuuya!!" Dazai exclaimed hugging Chuuya from behind.

"Yeah yeah whatever. If you are staying at least close the door you bastard." Chuuya said.

"Aye-aye captain," Dazai replied as he went to close the door.

Happy Valentine's Day sorry if it's bad