1

You lived in a small town in Busan, with your parents and younger brother. He is only 5 years old.

You attend to a school in there and you are getting a scholarship from the most famous school in Seoul which is called, "Jeon High School"

You like badminton very much. Since there are not many students nor many facilities your school has decided to close down the badminton club in your school. At this time you got your scholarship, they said it's because of your badminton skills.

You have no choice so, you decided to move to Seoul and attend to 'Jeon High School'

This school only has students from rich families but once a year they are giving a scholarships like you got to enter the school. That is based on different sports.

From Busan you went to Seoul and looked for place to live. After some searching  you found a nice and cozy room with a little kitchen.

Then you went there and unpacked your things to go to school next day.

Before you go to school you did some investigating about the school.

Then you found about that the most popular people are attending to that school. Specially, the heir of 'Jeon Company', Youngest piano player you searched everything about them.

⁕Wow, this seems to be a nice school, everything in this school is nice⁕ you thought while looking at the images of the pictures.

That night, you ironed your school uniform and went bed earlier.

-Next Day, (to be continued)