57

You: "I'm sorry for interrupting your conversation Master but if I were-"

Jungkook's dad: "You have no right to get into this"

Jungkook: "Mom, we should say him...." Jungkook looked at you and you nodded 'yes'

Jungkook: "Dad, Ari is your daughter."

Jungkook's dad: "WHAT?? but I thought she's one of our servant's daughter. This can't be.... No"

Jungkook: "She grew with them."

Jungkook's dad: "JUNGKOOK!!! enough with your nonsenses"

Jungkook: "Ask Mr. Baek, if you're thinking that I'm talking nonsenses."

Mr. Baek and your parents came.

Mr. Baek: "Master, that's true. When the young miss were born, as you told me to do something, I had no choice other than doing this."

Jungkook's dad: "But why- - - Why all of a sudden you decided to appear. It's because of the inheritance right?" 

You: "No. I really don't want to be the heir of this group. I had my life so peacefully with my mom, dad and little brother. After coming here, I noticed something more valuable than being the heir, it's actually not a thing, it's someone. I found someone that values me more than his life. That's the reason I decided to come again after hearing that I'm the youngest of the 'Jeon Family'.

Jungkook's dad: "Are you talking about...."

You: "Yes, it's your son. Jungkook. Everyday he suffered, he suffered from everything. Your lies, separating him from his own mom. Do you even know how it feels, being all alone in a house like this, if I were him, I'll go crazy. No one to talk about his happiness or sadness."

Jungkook's dad looked at him. Jungkook's eyes were filled with tears.

"Ari is right Mr. Jeon"

You: "Jimin-ah"

Jimin: "We were with him all the time at the school. We saw that difference more than anyone. Jungkook's attitude before meeting Ari and after meeting Ari"

All the 'Bangtan 7' members were there.

I couldn't believe that because of me, everyone is here