11

You went near there.

You: "Hey, who do you think you are to speak my friend like that?" you were so angry.

Jungkook: "It's none of your businesses. So step aside."

You: "She's my friend, so I have a right to involve in this"

Sumi: "Ari....Ar...i stop it now, it's okay."

Jungkook: "Seems like your friend is smarter than you"

You: "You wait, Sumi"

You: "Hey, you. If you really want it, get it dry cleaned or buy a new one. Since you have so much money."

Hoseok: "Wow, she's really something"

Yoongi: "Yeah, I've never seen someone is talking to Jungkook like that."

Namjoon: "Isn't she the one who transferred this year"

Jimin: "Yeah, I think so"

Jungkook: "Who are you to talk me like that."

Jungkook came near you and,

Jungkook: "Okay, let's see how you two are going to survive"

You are still looking at him so angrily.

Jungkook and his gang left the cafeteria and everyone is looking at you and Sumi. Just after Jungkook left Sumi sat on the floor.

You: "Sumi, are you okay?"

Sumi: "Yeah, b- - but, why did you do that? because of me you are also in trouble. This is not right. Why did you involve in this? You always wanted to keep quite and calm until you graduate."

You: "Yes, it's true but you know what I can't just stand there looking at you when you are in such trouble. Now we have each other. We'll face it together okay?"

Sumi: "Hm....., okay"

Even though she said okay she looked so sad and scared.

That day you two first went to the cafeteria so still you didn't check with your lockers. After that you and Sumi went to lockers to get some books. 

Just after you and Sumi opened your lockers, you looked at each other. 

Yes, both of you got the purple card. Jungkook is more faster than you thought. Everyone is surrounded by you two. 

It began. Everyone is throwing eggs, pouring water all over you and Sumi, putting flour and different kinds of things. 

You dragged Sumi and ran as faster as you can and from one place you and Sumi decided to go on different ways because if you went to one way there's a high chance that you and Sumi will get caught. 

You ran to the rooftop so no one can find you. 

There was no one so you yelled, "JUNGKOOOOOKKKK!!!!!! I REALLLLYYY HATE YOUUU!!!!!!"

Then you heard a sound, "Who is shouting at this hour?"

You looked surprised.

You: "AhH!!! Jimin sunbae"

Jimin: "Ohh... it's you. The cafeteria girl."

You: "Oh no I'm doomed,"

Jimin: "Don't worry I won't tell them. I really liked this place because no one never came here before."

You: "What are you doing here? Why aren't you with the other members?"

Jimin: "I'm not hanging out with them when the game in going on"

You: "So it's true."

Jimin: "What? Hide! someone is coming."

You hid behind some boxes"

Boy 1: "Jimin sunbae, did you saw that girl who picked a fight with Jungkook sunbae in the morning"

Jimin: "No I didn't. I'm sure she didn't come this way"

The guys who came went to downstairs.

Jimin: "Come out now, anyway what did you say 'that was true"

You: "Oh that. They say that you don't like this game, anyway Thank you so much for helping me today."

He smiled looking at you.

Jimin: "Anyway, don't tell Jungkook about this"

You: "There's no need to worry, I really hate that jerk"

He walked out. Then you suddenly shouted,

You: "Sunbae,"

Jimin: "Why?"

You: "When can I go out, I need to find my friend"

Jimin: "Don't go until the school ends. I'll send Taehyung to look after your friend"

Jimin: "By the way, why are you helping us"

Jimin again walked towards you.

Jimin: "It's because that day, I saw you were helping to someone and that day I also wanted to help someone. Taehyung was there too that day. And there's another reason."

You: "What is that?"

You: "You are first person I know, who talked back to Jungkook. I really like it"

You smiled lightly looking little bit shy.

Jimin got a call.