41

You sat on your bed. You still can't believe how is this possible. You still feel like this doesn't make sense.

'What on earth is happening? how suddenly I became Jungkook's missing sister? We fought, we took care of each other, we even laughed together. We did what normally siblings do.... like me and Ji-hoon did. My parents let them happen.' 

'What should I do now? I have no idea. What will happen if Jungkook find out about this. What will happen if his father finds out? I can't believe someone like him is my real father.... AHHH!!!!'

you told to yourself. I wish Mi Soo to be here with me now. 'Mi Soo where are you? I don't know what to do now..... please..... tell me.......' you started crying lying on the bed.

*Mi Soo is your best friend since elementary school. One year before you get the scholarship, she got into an accident and died.*

You fell asleep while crying that night.

That day morning you didn't wake up until 10a.m. Your parents also let you sleep that day. You didn't went to see Jungkook too. That day you decided not to meet Jungkook and you decided to stay all day in your room.

As usual Jungkook's dad left for work, he came to see you. Jungkook knocked on your door.

Jungkook: "Ari, are you okay? Why didn't you wake me up today?"

Ari: "I'm sorry.... I fell asleep" you said staying inside your room. You didn't open the door.

Jungkook: "You okay? you don't sound so well"

You: "Jungkook-ah, can you please go. I'll meet you later"

Your heard your mom's voice.

Eomma: "Young master, Ari is not well today. I'll take care of her. Young master can go to school. Otherwise young master will be in trouble."

Jungkook: "But- - - Ari"

Eomma: "She's okay. I'll take care of her."

Eomma: "Ari, open the door, young master left."

You opened the door. After your mom came in you closed the door again.

You: "Eomma, thank you"

Eomma: "I know, now it's hard for you to face him right?"

You: "Yeah"

Eomma: "It'll be okay. Just act normal. When you're ready, you can tell it to him"

You: "ME???!!!"

Eomma: "Yes, Ari. Now he's your brother and you're his sister. His loving sister. Besides that, he trust you, as his friend"

You: "I don't know. What about madam?"

Eomma: "If you want I'll tell madam"

You: "Not now please. Maybe after I tell it to Jungkook"

Eomma: "Your choice"

You: "Eomma......, how is it to you?  You raised me for the past 17 years. I was with you"

Eomma: "It's hard for me too but I knew one day this will happen."

You: "How did you love me that much? Knowing that I'm not your own child? You loved me more than Ji-hoon."

Eomma: "I still love you Ari."

You: "Eomma, can't we keep it as a secret. I mean forever? I promise, I'll stay by Jungkook and madam..... but please can't we keep it as a secret like it used to be?"

Eomma: "No Ari, I know it's hard for you but we can't keep it as a secret anymore."

You hugged your mom.

Eomma: "Ari...., you saw how young master loves you. You saw how much he suffered? He told everything about him so you should know how alone he was."

You keep silent.

Eomma: "Ari, you are the one who can save young master's and madam's life. You are the one who can make them happy. You are the only one who can give a hope to them...... Think about it Ari, because of you, after so many years young master get to see his mother"

You: "I know but,..... you want to send me away?"

Eomma: "No Ari, I know you won't let us go even you live with them. Before you come, there was no one to take care of young master, can you remember how you took care of him?"

You: "Hm....yeah...." you smiled remembering how Jungkook behaved at that time.

Eomma: "See Ari, you are a smart girl and now you can take decisions, you can take care of others, you can take responsibilities. You showed me that I raised you so well. I think now you know what to do right?"

You: "Hmm..... I think so"

Eomma: "So, what's your plan?"

You: "Eomma, when is master's next business trip?"

Eomma: "I think next week"

You: "I'll act normal until then and after he left, I'll- - -I'll tell Jungkook and..... his mother"

Eomma: "That's my girl. You have a week okay?"

You: "Yes...."

Eomma: "Now eat, before it gets cold"

You: "Hmmm..... Eomma, thank you for explaining this everything"

Eomma: "You understand things so well Ari."

Your mom left. You had your breakfast.

You decided not to meet Jungkook that day and from the following day you acted normal as you know nothing about his sister.