Prologue: Night Under The Shattered Moon

Out at midnight, in the middle of a Forrest lay a sleeping young girl(?) Who appeared to be 12-13 Year old.

her(?) appearance:

(Girl(?)) "Nnh"

This girl(?) Stirred awake, Blood Red eyes staring up at the night sky.

(Girl(?)): ". . . A shattered moon?"

Indeed, the moon of this world was particularly shattered, one couldn't even imagine what could do such a thing to a celestial body.

Regardless, the young girl's(?) Eyes widened, as if she(?) Had realized something was off.

(Girl(?)): "Testing. Weird. Odd. Fuck."

She(?) Spoke several words, as if her(?) Own voice was abnormal in some way.

(Girl(?)): ". . . How Strange. . . A dream perhaps?"

She(?) Pinched herself on the arm.

(Girl(?)): "No, not a dream... Wait"

She(?) looked at her(?) Hands.

(Girl(?)): ". . . The hands of a child"

She(?) Then looked over themself, at her clothes and her body, a look of confused plastered across her(?) Face.

A white shirt with a red collar a blue bow, and a strange looking skirt.

(Girl(?)): "Feminine clothing... Am a a girl?"

She(?) placed a hand on her(?) Crotch, checking her(?) Genitalia.

(Girl(?)): "no, I still possesses male genitalia"

He looks around his surroundings... Red eyes glistening in the moonlight.

(Boy): "strange... It's night yet I can see clearly. . ."

He stands up.

(Boy): "hmm, a Forrest. This is bad, it's easy to get lost in Forrest's . . . Then again I am already lost, however the lack of landmarks means that navigation will be difficult while also putting me at risk of walking in circles."