Chapter 7 [SMUT]

Hawks couldn't get himself to think of anything but sultry golden eyes and raven feathers spread against his bed sheets beckoning for him to dive ever deeper into that inky darkness.

To drown himself in sin and feverish desire, a wet pulsing heat that wrapped around him like a slick, velvet fist..

He was able to do his work — only barely — but the insufferable desire to call his little bird consumed his every thought, pounded in the back of his skull and behind his closed lids like a blacksmith working over a stubborn, unyielding piece of unbearably hot ore.

Strike. Claim. Fuck.

Gods, and the way she was carrying his feather? Between plush breasts that he could feel each time he tapped into that fucking feather made him want to drop everything and head towards UA, shove her into a utility closet and have his filthy way with her again.

Again and again and again until that whole damn school knew who it was that made her scream in ecstasy as the sounds ricocheted down the halls.

Assert. Challenge. Take.

God fucking dammit — he was obsessed.

Hawks grits his teeth hard enough to pop his jaw, pulling out his phone as he lands atop one of the many watch towers scattered throughout the city, scarlet feathers moving in a flurry around him as he sends them out to do his work, tapping out a seemingly harmless message to Aris.

H: Are you coming back to my apartment tonight?

He doesn't have to wait long for her response.

Miss me so soon? :A

And if I said no? I supposedly should be getting a dorm with the rest of my peers. :A

H: Is that so, little bird? From my understanding, they're not furnished.

Is this you offering to pay to have it furnished, hummingbird? :A

H: I could be coerced into doing so..

And truly, he wouldn't have minded all that much — the Commission paid him extremely well. Furnishing his entire apartment had barely put a dent into his salary. A dorm would amount to practically nothing for him.

It's not like he had anything else to spend his money on.

Outside of a baffling amount of chicken nuggets..

Mmm, spoiling his little bird seemed like the best damn idea he'd had in a long time.

He looks down when his phone alerts him to a new message, his cock swelling, trapped in the fabric prison of his pants as he reads the text.

I promise to make it worth your while, Keigo~ :A

Hawks lets out a low sound, the thought of her saying — screaming — his given name sends a bolt of desire humming through his blood, hot and fierce. Hazel eyes glance at the time before he groans, the sound a reflection of his misery when he sees there's still at least another hour of classes, let alone any time his little bird would continue to stay away from him as she settled herself into the UA environment.

He sends one last text to her before launching himself back into the open air, his feathers alerting him of an ongoing robbery he needed to go sort out. He almost wanted it to get physical; sinking his fist into someone sounded like an excellent way to work out some of that pent up lust and frustration.