Chapter 14 [SMUT]

"I didn't say we were done, did I, princess?"

Aris hated the way her blood simmered with heat at his words as she matched the furious pace of his domineering kiss even as she could feel their combined cum dripping down her thighs.

"I — wait what?" She murmured breathlessly as he continued to devour her, dragging his tongue over the dazzling point of one of her fangs, the coppery tang of his blood filling her senses.

"I said," Dabi crooned lowly as he pulled away, his eyes like two piercing ice chips that glittered with lust and malice, "We aren't done, yet."

With that, he spun her back around, pressing a firm hand between her wings and pinning her back to the wall, his other hand adjusting her hips as he pleased before he knelt behind her and spread her dripping folds open and licked.

A guttural snarl sounded from behind her as the villain feasted, using his hands to spread her ass cheeks even further as he lapped and sucked as though she were the most exquisite meal, heedless to the fact that he was tasting himself just as much as he was tasting her.

"Fuck, you taste so goddamn good," He growled out, running his tongue up and down the entirety of her slit, plunging it in and tasting the load he'd just pumped into her before going even higher, the tip of his tongue circling the puckered ring of muscles at her back entrance, "We're not done till I fuck this ass and leave you gaping from my fucking cock."

Fuck. Fuck —

"Wait — oh god, oh god — wait, Dabi — !" Aris gasped when he slid his tongue past the tight ring of muscles, fucking her ass with his tongue just as surely as he'd fucked her pussy not even a handful of minutes earlier, "I'm not prepped to take your coc — !!"

"You will be," Dabi cut her off, humming in delight as he tongue fucked her ass, her pussy juices and the remnants of his thick load dripping from his chin, "You'll be fucking ready to take my fucking cock when I say you are, princess."

A high pitched, keening sound left her throat when the villain brought his hand up, first plunging two fingers into her pussy to slick them up with their combined cum and his saliva before he lightly traced his middle finger around her asshole, sliding the finger in to the first knuckle with relative ease.

"Mmmmm, you're even tighter here," He laughed sinisterly as he curled his finger experimentally, watching the way she arched her hips to follow the movement of his finger. Even if she said she wasn't ready, she was more than willing, "Can't wait to sink my fucking cock into your ass, princess."

"Mmmph," Aris mewled, cursing the fact that she found her body reacting to the villain so fucking naturally, "Do you — haaaaaaaah, oh god — do you have any idea of how big you are?!"

"You're gonna tear me in half!" She yelped out when he added another finger, sliding them both in completely, her hole stretching to allow him entrance, the stinging burn of his fingers was syrupy sweet along her pleasure drunk nerve endings. God, the way he manipulated her body as masterfully as someone who'd taken hours upon hours to learn everything about her despite this being their first time made her head spin.

Dabi laughed darkly, his voice like a dark song on a midnight breeze, "I think you're hiding something from me, little mouse."

"H-hiding???" Aris moaned, her answer pitching up into a slight squeal when he withdrew his fingers before pistoning them back in, the wet 'slap!' of his hand against her ass forcing another whine to fall from swollen lips.